BY J.A. COSMETICS

This smooth gel formula glides on perfectly. Use it as a long-lasting eyeshadow or eyeliner! Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Review for: Cruisin Chic
This is actually a really good product! I picked it up on a whim and I'm glad I did. The color is nicely pigmented. Good as an all over the lid color or as an eyeliner. For $2 it also has good staying power. Stayed put all day for me even though I forgot a primer. Impressed with this especially for the price
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Cruisin Chic
This would be similar to the 24hr color tattoo pot. It's a beautiful shimmery creamy gold bronze nude. It feels soft and goes from cream to powder. Great for a transition color or just blending it out on its own. It was around 3 dollars at Walmart. Good purchase I say.
Ty W.
Ty W.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Cruisin Chic
Love love love this eyeshadow! Goes really good with all skin tones and mixes well with other shadows to get the perfect look your going for! Also helps make a great smokey eye!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Cruisin Chic
This is my favorite color so far, hands down. Such a neutral color, goes with anything and so vibrant you don't need to use much at all.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Review for: Cruisin Chic
I recently tried Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic and it's beautiful! I'm still trying different ways to apply it, but just dipping my finger in and applying it to my eyelid that way seems easiest. Sometimes I feel like I get more on my finger than my skin though at times. It's buildable and wearable for several hours without any setting spray. It will be a great shimmery eyeshadow for the Holidays! $3 at Walmart.