BY J.A. COSMETICS

This smooth gel formula glides on perfectly. Use it as a long-lasting eyeshadow or eyeliner! Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area. see more...

Danielle J.
Danielle J.
I'm incredibly disappointed with this product. The pigmentation is nonexistent and trying to build this product up is not possible. It also left behind an annoying amount of glitter that completely ruined my entire eye look. I've heard such amazing things about this product in this specific shade so I'm not sure if this was just a bad batch or what. Either way I'm super disappointed.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Charlottesville, VA
This is my favorite ever... It's sometimes a little difficult to put on ... It's good quality... It is awesome for inner corner highlighting... I add it to most of my looks... You would think since its small you'd run out quick but it actually lasts a longtime. I love this and will buy it when I run out.
Maranda B.
Maranda B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm not exactly huge on cream eyeshadows, but when I saw this, I had to pick it up. I thought to myself "this would make a great highlighter" and wow I was right. I apply it with a stipple brush and it's GORGEOUS. Easy to blend, too.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Aint That Sweet
This is nice and creamy and can be found at the dollar store which is AWESOME! It leaves a beautiful shimmer to your eyes and it shines in the sunlight. It's more of a translucent shimmer with this shade but I love it!
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
I had never bought cream eyeshadows but the pigmentation of this one is beautiful, I have used is as a base for glittery eyeshadow and as a highlighter, but what I love the most is that it is really long lasting.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Aint That Sweet
Love hate with this smudge pot! I love Elf products but not a fan of this not very pigmented! And it falls right off brush or finger... I don't recommend it!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Aint That Sweet
Very CREAMY. Has a pretty shimmer and of course the price you can't beat. I love it.
Nia N.
Nia N.
Review for: Aint That Sweet
I love this stuff! Originally, there were 10 shades, but they've discontinued many, and I believe only three or four remain. I have found the original ten shades at Dollar Tree for $1 each, but I believe the full retail price is $3. e.l.f. has tons of 50% off sales, so I recommend stocking up then. The formula of these is incredibly easy to use and forgiving. Pictured is heavy swatch and a blended swatch under two different lighting conditions. If you allow the swatch to set (even if you swatch it heavily!), it will be locked in to place and waterproof/budge-proof/sweat-proof. In the summer, I swear by this product as an eyeshadow, eyeliner, or highlighter. Seriously, an amazing deal even at twice the price. HIGHLY recommend giving these a try.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Aint That Sweet
This is perfect for a highlight for the inner corners of my eye, as well as all over my lid however it's a bit sheer when used all over. It lasts throughout the day and you don't need to use a lot so the product lasts for a good amount of time. The sheer shimmery pink is such a cute color.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Review for: Aint That Sweet
This smudge pot is great in different ways because you can use it as a highlighter, an eye shadow, liner, shadow base. I like it because its light and shimmery. Its adds a nice and not over powering shimmer to your look. Definitely use for its subtlety.