BY SMUCKERS

Find Sandwiches, Salads And Wraps at Target.com! Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread 4-pc. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Yummm!! This is just so much better than normal pwanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. These will just hit the spot when you are looking for a snack!! Grab one from the fridge ready to go! And a bonus no crust :)
Ashley V.
Las Vegas, NV
These are delicious! They're obviously not as sugary tasting as the ones with full sugar and regular white bread, but they're still really good! I would agree that they can get dry/chewy if you leave them in the fridge too long. I've learned to just keep mine in the freezer and leave it out on the counter for 30 minutes until it's thawed.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite snacks as a kid! I love that there's a reduced sugar option, since I try to limit the amount of sugar I consume. The only downside is they're a little pricey, and the "crust" can get a little chewy and hard if kept in the fridge too long. They're still super yummy though, and a great snack for kids and adults who are on the go.
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
These are definitely a perfect snack to take when you're on the go. Unlike homemade pb&j sandwiches; these do not get soggy, crust off, and its conveniently packed. Perfect for hikes, short and long trips, school, work, you name it. The only time these aren't convenient are when you are randomly craving them (you can defrost them, but be careful).
Jennifer J.
Douglasville, GA
These are the perfect lunchbox snacks! They have the perfect amount of pb&j. I love them, only downside is that they are frozen, and when I followed the defrosting instructions the outside defrosted fine, but the inside was still frozen, do not recommend defrosting them!
Amanda G.
Lancaster, PA
LOVE EM!!! Between the fact that they FINALLY make these with whole wheat bread and that they use strawberry jam!!!! Love these! They are great on the go and real quick too! I like to put them in the freezer then by the time I eat lunch they are perfect temperature!
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL
I really love these on the go and to give to kids as lunch. I don't recommend giving them to older kids as lunch or they wont be full. The peanut butter and jelly kind come with just the right amount of peanut butter and jelly.
Lisa Z.
These are really good! They are good as a snack and they keep you full. Goes well with a glass of cold milk or juice. I definitely love that the sandwiches don't have a crust. The ratio of peanut better and jelly is perfect.
Kelly A.
Elmira, NY
I think that Uncrustables are great for a snack on the go, but they are so expensive! A lot of my preschool students bring them in for lunch and really enjoy them, but I would rather make my own.
Michelle L.
Fontana, CA
I love these little things! I prefer to keep them on the top shelf in the fridge just because I like them super cold but no FROZEN! lol.. such a quick bite to eat and has the perfectness of PB&J with no crust!
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Do these come with a bigger portion?