BY SMUCKERS #5 in Frozen Breakfasts

Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich.
Thaw & eat!
Great anytime, anywhere.
Breakfast, lunch or snack!
10 soft bread sandwiches.
10-2 oz (58g) sandwiches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
It's ridiculous how much I love these little peanut butter and jelly sandwiches being I am a 31 year old adult! They are seriously delicious and incredibly handy to throw in my purse so I had a snack for work.

I only gave them four stars because they are more expensive than they should be, but the convenience of them makes me keep buying them (especially when they're on sale!)
Theresa A.
Defiance, OH
These sandwiches are perfect for lunchboxes when you have little time to pack lunches or are too tired. No icepack or heating necessary, makes lunch a snap for even the smallest of school kids. Available in both grape and strawberry they fit whichever mood your child is in. Just grab from the freezer and toss in the lunch box. These are definitely #mycultclassic
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
My husband loves these sandwiches. He works shift work so when he gets off work these are perfect. They usually cost about $6-$7 and are super quick to thaw out. The flavor is great and it's also a lot quicker than making 10 pb&j sandwiches and then removing the crusts.
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
I have been sick all weekend and this is all that tasted good to me. affordable especially at Walmart. I think they are pretty good. not bad for being packages. Delicious. Love these when I am sick adn need some east food to eat. Would buy again when I am sick probably.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
These are my second favorite. Again I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter . But these are so amazing it has a good taste. They're addicting I have to always buy these. They're good to take at work for a snap. Or for kid's lunches.
Lauren L.
I absolutely love these. They are super easy when you are craving a PBJ sandwich. They have the perfect amount of PBJ in the middle. They are easy to travel with or take in your lunch because they are not messy.
Suzanne K.
Deltona, FL
First, these things are amazing! I love them! They make me feel like a little kid again. I love to toss the frozen box into my beach bag and have a perfect snack or lunch after an hour or so. Fantastic!
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Can we talk about how smart the person who came up with this wonderful idea, These are the perfect travel size and there is no mess at all to them. They are even the perfect size to fit really anywhere.
Erica W.
Morehead, KY
These are my go to if I just need a grab and go! My favorite is to eat them frozen. There is always a great amount of PB and Jelly. They are perfect size for a quick fix!
Suzie H.
Delicious easy snack that is good for you!!!! grab it and go doesn't need to be cold already is individually wrapped!!!
good value...
Am H.
What local grocer sells these? I have only ever found the grape ones.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Do they have these in gluten free?
Shamela B.
Lansing, MI
Are these super doughy?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Who has tried and liked it?