BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich.
Thaw & eat!
Great anytime, anywhere.
Breakfast, lunch or snack!
10 soft bread sandwiches.
10-2 oz (58g) sandwiches. see more...

Buy on kmart
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
Review for: Sandwiches, Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam 20 oz; 580 g more...
My son has these for the first time at his after school program and now he’s always asking me to buy them. He loves pj&j so this is what he packs on days I let him make his own lunch. I’ll keep repurchasing these.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I am thoroughly addicted to these delicious little sandwiches. I eat them two at a time because they're so yummy. I like how all you have to do is take them out of the freezer when you're ready for them and set them out to thaw for 30 mins that's it. They come out like perfect pillows of the best tasting jelly and peanut butter. The bread is soft but not too doughy. I am not a fan of peanut butter at all but that jelly makes it the best snack ever.
Iris S.
Christiansburg, VA
Absolutely a game changer for those mornings where the alarm didn’t go off and you are running around trying to fix the husbands lunch and your own before work. Leave these in the counter to defrost while you get everything else done, and even if you didn’t have time to fix up a good breakfast these will do the trick. Hey, at least you didn’t send them off to work on an empty stomach, right? Perfect amount of jelly and peanut butter in every bite.
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
These sandwiches are so easy to send to work with my husband, or school with my daughter. The only reason I give 4 stars is because of the price, I do think they're a bit overpriced. However, their ease of use almost makes up for it! Have tried store brand varieties, and the name brand is definitely the best one.
Ariela G.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so good I usually get the grape one put there so good especially since we don’t have time to make breakfast when we are in a hurry to work we just take one on the go and it’s amazing and fast I do recommend it !
Allyson D.
I love love love these sandwiches! They come in handy whenever you're in a rush or you just want a peanut butter strawberry sandwich. It tastes great and it's overall a great product!
Allie M.
Newmarket, NH
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam 20 oz; 580 g more...
Nothing is better than a real PB&J, but I’m single and live alone so I don’t buy bread- I can’t eat a loaf fast enough before it goes bad. I was going to the ocean for the day and wanted some quick lunch foods and snacks and these were so perfect. I have always thought these were a strange concept but decided to try it. They’re now my summer beach staple. I threw them in my bag with some Doritos, cookies, and other goodies and come lunch time they were ready to eat. I didn’t have to spend $7 per slice on crappy beach pizza and they were hassle-free.
Abigail G.
OMG these are so amazing. I don't like jelly on my peanut butter sandwich but with these I don't care. I will eat it all. They are perfect for on the go or when im Super lazy and don't want to cook. They are perfect for even eating in class. I'm a college student and I have to be out off my house a lot so these are just the perfect snack.
Trisha l.
THE BEST!!!! I'm always on the go and traveling around so it's nice to be able to pull a sandwich out of the freezer and minutes later it's ready to eat. I personally like them right from the freezer with a little crunch to them. They are reasonably priced and absolutely delish!
Ashley G.
PB&J uncrustables save a lot of time on the go! My kids don't like the crust on their bread so mostly I have to cut them off with the PB&J uncrustables I just pull a couple out in the morning to thaw and they are ready to go!
Am H.
What local grocer sells these? I have only ever found the grape ones.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Do they have these in gluten free?
Shamela B.
Lansing, MI
Are these super doughy?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Who has tried and liked it?