Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich

by Smuckers

Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich.
Thaw & eat!
Great anytime, anywhere.
Breakfast, lunch or snack!
10 soft bread sandwiches.
10-2 oz (58g) sandwiches.

Who has tried and liked it?
Are these super doughy?
Do they have these in gluten free?
Start your review of Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich!
Jacksonville , FL
As a very busy person and my boyfriend has 2 teens, one thing I've learned is to keep good snacks in the house at all times! My son and daughter both are in LOVE with the Smucker's brand Peanut Butter and grape jelly sandwiches. They will seriously go through a box of 4 in 1 day. I enjoy that I can keep the products in the freezer until they are ready to be eaten. They taste so good that even my husband and I eat then on the go before work, after work, or even as a snack in the office. Each sandwich has only 210 calories and 2g of fat...MUCH better than a candy bar! When we go camping this product is a must have for the ice chest. Dont expect these sandwiches to last long, everyone in the house LOVES them.
Clovis, CA
OMG I literally have to keep these in my freezer at all times. Great thing to have for toddlers. When I'm on the go I grab a couple out of the freezer and by the time my kids eat them they are defrosted and ready to eat. They are amazing when thrown in the toaster as well. That's how I like mine.
The strawberry uncrustable are an amazing product especially for little children! I would recommend this product to anyone especially people who like themselves a good peanut butter and jelly. Smuckers has the best tasting jelly I have ever had.
Chula Vista , CA
This is such a nostalgia indulgence for me! You store these little PB&J sandwiches in the freezer until you're ready to eat them. I know some eat them frozen. I let mine thaw out some first because I have sensitive teeth and like the soft texture of the bread and filling. I don't know how the bread stays so soft after being frozen, but Smuckers figured it out. The filling of the circular sandwich is two layers of peanut butter with strawberry jam in-between. This keeps the jam from getting the bread soggy and they do a great job of giving the perfect balance of the ingredients for an easy treat! These are great for any ages to eat at home or on the go!
Crescent city , CA
My son has these for the first time at his after school program and now he’s always asking me to buy them. He loves pj&j so this is what he packs on days I let him make his own lunch. I’ll keep repurchasing these.
Forest Park, GA
Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich uploaded by Dione P.
I am thoroughly addicted to these delicious little sandwiches. I eat them two at a time because they're so yummy. I like how all you have to do is take them out of the freezer when you're ready for them and set them out to thaw for 30 mins that's it. They come out like perfect pillows of the best tasting jelly and peanut butter. The bread is soft but not too doughy. I am not a fan of peanut butter at all but that jelly makes it the best snack ever.
Glendale hts, IL
Purchased at: Costco
These are great for on-the-go with my toddler. We just got back from a trip to Disney World and we brought one of these, string cheese, yogurt, and a piece of fruit each day for anytime she got hungry in between meals. It was a life saver, especially when we had unexpected waits for our meal times and she was hungry. She loves them, and I love that they have a lot of calories because she is on the low end of her weight range. I only wish my store carried the wheat bread version.
Absolutely a game changer for those mornings where the alarm didn’t go off and you are running around trying to fix the husbands lunch and your own before work. Leave these in the counter to defrost while you get everything else done, and even if you didn’t have time to fix up a good breakfast these will do the trick. Hey, at least you didn’t send them off to work on an empty stomach, right? Perfect amount of jelly and peanut butter in every bite.
Mogadore, OH
These Uncrustables are pretty darn convenient. Need a snack to hold you over till dinner? Need a last minute lunch for the kiddos? These are great. Everyone in my house eats them from my 15 year old son, to my 79 year old Grandma. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is how long they take to thaw out. So I usually pop 'em in the microwave on defrost for a bit and then put it in the freezer for a minute. All in all, a win for Moms everywhere.
Bath, PA
My son likes these, but only for a certain amount of time. He will get bored of them and not want them again. I could also make them for cheaper myself. Convenient but can also be messy because my son rips them apart