BY SMUCKERS #22 in Frozen Breakfasts

Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich.
Thaw & eat!
Great anytime, anywhere.
Breakfast, lunch or snack!
10 soft bread sandwiches.
10-2 oz (58g) sandwiches. see more...

Emily K.
Michigan
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam 20 oz; 580 g more...
If you pack a lunch for yourself, or anyone else you probably have had a PB&J come out of your lunch pail a lot messier than it went in. These are awesome for PB&J lovers everywhere. My Fiancé can’t resist them when we walk down the frozen isle, and I love having them in the house so I can toss one or two in his lunch in a pinch. And finally, the best part..NO CRUSTS. Also available in whole wheat or reduced sugar varieties. Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam SandwichSmucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich - 4 CTSmucker's® Uncrustables® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread Soft Bread Sandwiches 18 - 1.8 oz. PacketsSmucker's Peanut Butter Sandwich 17.2 Oz Uncrustables Soft Bread Sandwiches 10 Ct Box
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
Review for: Sandwiches, Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam 20 oz; 580 g more...
My son has these for the first time at his after school program and now he’s always asking me to buy them. He loves pj&j so this is what he packs on days I let him make his own lunch. I’ll keep repurchasing these.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I am thoroughly addicted to these delicious little sandwiches. I eat them two at a time because they're so yummy. I like how all you have to do is take them out of the freezer when you're ready for them and set them out to thaw for 30 mins that's it. They come out like perfect pillows of the best tasting jelly and peanut butter. The bread is soft but not too doughy. I am not a fan of peanut butter at all but that jelly makes it the best snack ever.
Chessney R.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam 20 oz; 580 g more...
These are so good. I love that they come in strawberry as well as grape. I love how easy these are and that I don’t have to drag out the ingredients and dirty up a plate and a knife just to eat a PB&J
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
These sandwiches are so easy to send to work with my husband, or school with my daughter. The only reason I give 4 stars is because of the price, I do think they're a bit overpriced. However, their ease of use almost makes up for it! Have tried store brand varieties, and the name brand is definitely the best one.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Sandwiches more...
It doesn’t matter if it comes in the strawberry or the grape flavor. These are really good snack doesn’t matter what time of day. They also come in handy when you are on the go and in a rush. This product can be found at Walmart.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I love how portable and quick these are! All of the flavors they offer in these sandwiches are great and the price isn't bad either. These are an easy snack or a quick breakfast
Abigail G.
OMG these are so amazing. I don't like jelly on my peanut butter sandwich but with these I don't care. I will eat it all. They are perfect for on the go or when im Super lazy and don't want to cook. They are perfect for even eating in class. I'm a college student and I have to be out off my house a lot so these are just the perfect snack.
Trisha K.
THE BEST!!!! I'm always on the go and traveling around so it's nice to be able to pull a sandwich out of the freezer and minutes later it's ready to eat. I personally like them right from the freezer with a little crunch to them. They are reasonably priced and absolutely delish!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
26 years old or 6 years old, I don't care..I LOVE THESE! They're so convenient when you're on the run… Which I always am. They taste great and I definitely prefer the strawberry over the grape jelly. You can get these at pretty much any grocery store!
Am H.
What local grocer sells these? I have only ever found the grape ones.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Do they have these in gluten free?
Shamela B.
Lansing, MI
Are these super doughy?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried and liked it?