BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich.
Thaw & Eat!
Great Anytime, Anywhere.
Breakfast, Lunch or Snack!
4 Soft Bread Sandwiches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I use to get these all the time for lunch at school which I think school did a good choice they were pretty good." in 1 review
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly 20 oz; 580 g more...
these are so good y'all! you can find them at any grocery store! even dollar general carries them! they are a little pricey but not that bad! it's a great on the go sand which that you can grab out of the fridge and go! and the best part is is that it doesn't get soggy or anything while in the fridge! they are amazing! and with them crust being tucked in, it doesn't leak out jelly every where so it's not even messy to eat!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly 20 oz; 580 g, Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly 8 oz; 232 g more...
Okay, yes i loved pb&j as a kid but these have wayy passed my expectations to how delicious a pb&j can be! These are so good with the right amount of peanut butter and the right amount of jelly! The crust is already off so dont worry about having to eat that!! I am a repeat customer, I try and always have these available in the house because my kids love them also!!
Wendy C.
My kids love these!!!! My oldest is 17 and I’ve been buying them off and on since he was little and he still to this day loves them!

My youngest is 7yrs old and he likes taking these to school in his lunchbox or even has one after school for a quick snack.

These are just the perfect size for a little snack when you’re on the go and they defrost fast and easily and don’t get gross and soggy. They’re a little pricey but worth it!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly 8 oz; 232 g more...
I used to eat these for lunch every day I love them! They have a great amount of peanut butter and jelly and the bread is soft, also how can you say no to no crusts! It’s cheaper to make your own PB and J but the price isn’t terrible either, especially for the conscience of the product. It’s especially nice if you have kids at home making their own lunches.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
Review for: Other more...
My kids love these little cute pbj sandwiches.Its really nice when your on the go or when your packing school lunch or even a snack to just pull it out of the fridge and it's already made no mess and taste super good.they are very moist and it's nice that you don't have to cut any crust off when you have picky eaters in the house.
April W.
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly 20 oz; 580 g more...
They were ok,a little weird to get used to.I would rather have a regular Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich but it was a nice change.They were easy to prepare and totally different from other products on the market.I am up in the air about buying them again
Bridgette M.
My favorite thing about these sandwiches is that they do not have the crust, which means I don't have to take the extra time to cut them out. In my opinion though, they have too much jelly in them. But I'm not much of a jelly person
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
These sandwiches are so easy for on the go! They stay in your freezer & are a quick, no mess lunch option! I will say that they are a little pricey but I continue to buy them.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Review for: Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly 20 oz; 580 g more...
Smuckers Uncrustables are so handy for on the go breakfast or snack for any kid of any height!(: And they thaw out without any weird taste. No special requirements.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I remember when I was younger I brought this to school every single day for lunch. They are so good. They are absolutely delicious. To this day I by these if I know I'm gonna be having late classes or if my nieces come over. They love it. I would recommend this to everyone including parents who don't have lots of time to make lunches.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
Are these supposed to be refrigerated?
Pretty Spar K.
Woow!! Looks delicious ❤.. is it really good?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Who else love these sandwiches! 😄😄
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
Did they stop making the cheese ones?
celia r.