BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich.
Thaw & Eat!
Great Anytime, Anywhere.
Breakfast, Lunch or Snack!
4 Soft Bread Sandwiches. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I use to get these all the time for lunch at school which I think school did a good choice they were pretty good." in 1 review
Wendy C.
My kids love these!!!! My oldest is 17 and I’ve been buying them off and on since he was little and he still to this day loves them!

My youngest is 7yrs old and he likes taking these to school in his lunchbox or even has one after school for a quick snack.

These are just the perfect size for a little snack when you’re on the go and they defrost fast and easily and don’t get gross and soggy. They’re a little pricey but worth it!
Bridgette M.
My favorite thing about these sandwiches is that they do not have the crust, which means I don't have to take the extra time to cut them out. In my opinion though, they have too much jelly in them. But I'm not much of a jelly person
Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
The best snack for a busy person on the go. I love how they are frozen, so you can grab one and it will be thawed by lunch! I highly recommend for anyone who is lazy and loves pb+j!!
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
These sandwiches are so easy for on the go! They stay in your freezer & are a quick, no mess lunch option! I will say that they are a little pricey but I continue to buy them.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I remember when I was younger I brought this to school every single day for lunch. They are so good. They are absolutely delicious. To this day I by these if I know I'm gonna be having late classes or if my nieces come over. They love it. I would recommend this to everyone including parents who don't have lots of time to make lunches.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I actually really like these things!!  I almost liked it when the power went out at school or these were on the menu.  I love the texture of the bread, it is soft and squishy.  Everything is perfect on the inside too!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE uncrustables. I actually refuse to buy a whole box because I would eat them all. I take them from my parents. The bread is so soft and they taste wonderful. Sometimes I heat them up in the microwave (even though it specifically says not to) and the peanut butter gets all warm!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Yummy for a little treat or lunch for little ones or adults . Never to old for these . They have the perfect amount of flavor . A little small so they make you yearning for another . Wish they had other flavor options such as apple or strawberry preserves with chunks of strawberry. Also a little pricey but here is a tip if your a member at a wholesale club buy there more for your money .
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Quick and super easy! Even though I'm almost 24, I still purchase these for myself. I remember when they first came out when I was younger. They are delicious and easy to grab and throw in your purse for lunch! The best part is they don't have to be refrigerated through the day since they're frozen. They thaw out and are ready to eat by lunch time. Yum.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
So I just had my first one today and I'm sad I never got these as a kid! They are surprisingly good! Tastes just like a regular peanut butter and jelly sammie and fills me up. Never like crust anyway!
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
Are these supposed to be refrigerated?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Who else love these sandwiches! 😄😄
Pretty Spar K.
Woow!! Looks delicious ❤.. is it really good?
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
Did they stop making the cheese ones?
celia r.