GrocerySmuckers
Uncrustables Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread

Smuckers Uncrustables Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread

by Smuckers

Chocolate lovers rejoice! Now you can enjoy the on-the-go fun of Uncrustables Sandwiches filled with creamy chocolate-flavored hazelnut spread. It's the perfect sweet snack or tasty treat.

Smuckers Uncrustables Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread ? These are out of this Steven you eat them frozen!
Anyone had had these?? I’ve never heard of them or seen them in hazelnut!
What do you think of this pproduct for your family specially if you have picky eater children?
Start your review of Smuckers Uncrustables Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,283 reviews
These are a convenience food. Simply keep in freezer and toss in your lunch bag. It will thaw and be ready to eat by lunchtime. They are tasty!
Stacey M.
Brownsville
These are scrumptious! I lived off of these whenever I wanted a quick snack when I was living in my dorms. If you are a chocolate lover like myself, you’ll love these! Oh, Smuckers you never fail me! #LOL
Holli D.
Olympia, WA
These are great as a guilty pleasure. Picked these up by accident and would repurchase again. Not as great as toast and nutella though.
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like these it can be a little too chocolately. I LIKE THESE BEST FROZEN. The packaging and size for adults seem small. The taste its good but can over power. LIGHTEN SOME OF chocolate. OTHER WISE ITS SIZE IS CONVIENT AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO FIND IN ANY NEARBY STORE
Tina T.
Cataula, GA
My youngest wants to take theses for lunch allmost everyday. Maybe some what healthy. The hazelnut nut spread is very good . [product:smuckers-frozen-uncrustables-chocolate-flavored-hazelnut-spread-sandwich-72oz/4ct]
Kassondera W.
Middleburg, PA
I was so excited to try these when they came out! I couldn’t believe they put Nutella in an incrustable! And I was not disappointed! Soo good! Their good cold or warmed up! If you love Nutella you should definitely give these a try!
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
This is something I always keep on hand in the fridge. My kids love these and they taste great! They are reasonable in price and make packing lunches so much easier and more convienant.
Alli Z.
Vallejo
Kids friggin love these!!!!! So good for car rides & snacks to go for the park or beach! I like that it’s easy for them to handle & eat & they just enjoy them so much! Smuckers Uncrustables Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
Ladonna H.
Los Angeles, CA
My six-year-old first introduced me to these little hazelnut sandwiches! They are so good and yummy! These are very affordable and tastes great with a nice cold glass of milk! I will repurchase and highly recommend! 😊
Vanessa L.
This is so yum! If you like chocolate, then try this Uncrustables from Smuckers. I really enjoy this every now and then.