BY SMUCKERS

• "I used this in my white chocolate ice cream to add some pazazz." in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
A little too sweet for me! But it does taste great with a vanilla ice cream to give it some flavor or oatmeal to give it a bit of sweetness!
Rebecca A.
Oooooo this syrup along with the blackberry and boysenberry are my favorite syrups! It gives pancakes and waffles so much more flavor. It was always a treat when my mom would buy these.
jackie w.
Aurora, IL
This syrup is great for pancakes, waffles and any other dessert that you have in mind. It is even amazing warmed up!
Nicole S.
Kingston , PA
This syrup goes on our ice cream and our pancakes. We are trying to find other ways to use this in our desserts because its so amazing.
Kayla F.
Brookfield, CT
I didn't think I was going to like this at first, but my goodness was I wrong! So delicious!
Alicia A.
Kaysville , UT
We love this on pancakes, french toast, and waffles. With a family of seven, one bottle doesn't last long around here.
Lori K.
Riverside, CA
Anything from smuckers is delicious! My kids love this syrup on their waffles, pancakes, toast even!!
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
Fantastic on pancakes, waffles, biscuits... List goes on as your imagination goes wild. Such a great flavor and so versatile!
alexis g.
Great when ur tired of original syrup.................................... ..........
Jessica K.
I make homemade ice cream. I used this in my white chocolate ice cream to add some pazazz. It was too heavy for the ice cream, so it sank to the bottom. But it was delish!
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite recipe or use for this? Mine is fruit nachos! This is my favorite flavor as the topping!
Rebecca A.
What other flavors do you like?