BY SMUCKERS

• What would this be useful for? Can it work as a cupcake f...5 Answers
  • Is it good warm4 Answers
  • I love pineapples but what would I pair this with?3 Answers
Smucker's Toppings Pineapple Fat Free
  • "Usually pineapple has a bit of an acidic taste but this is so smooth it balances perfect with ice cream" in 1 review
  • "This is really good on banana splits, which is a special treat at our home." in 1 review
  • "This taste great with some bread toast and on vanilla ice cream:) My kids love this pineapple topping" in 1 review
Kassandra M.
Alliance , Oh
This is surprisingly perfect for sundaes. Usually pineapple has a bit of an acidic taste but this is so smooth it balances perfect with ice cream
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This topping has a nice, sweet taste and nice consistency. The chunks are the perfect size. I keep it on hand to add to ice cream or sundaes.
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
This is my FAVORITE topping for ice cream! I really love pineapple and this is really hard for me to find, but i always pick it up when i can
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
This is really good on banana splits, which is a special treat at our home. I have also used it to make a glaze when cooking ham.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
My husband loves it this is the only Brands that he gets he loves it on his sandwiches and his toast also puts it on bagels to
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I like! I'm a huge pineapple fan, so I used this as a topping when I make a sundae or a banana split. Yumm!
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Perfect for a banan split party with the family on a Saturday night. The chunks of pineapple are delicious.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
I love making banana splits at home and using this topping it's so good! Tastes just like dqs topping!
Joanna B.
Garden City, KS
Natalie O.
Smuckers is the best jelly! I love the pineapple pieces in the jelly ! It tastes amazing on toast.
Yazmin R.
Forest Park, GA
What would this be useful for? Can it work as a cupcake filling or sandwich? I hope so :)
Lucky C.
Fairfield, IL
How sweet is this?
Nosh W.
Conyers, GA
I love pineapples but what would I pair this with?