BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's®.
Toppings.
Fat free.
Pineapple. see more...

• What would this be useful for? Can it work as a cupcake filling or ...5 Answers
  • Is it good warm4 Answers
  • I love pineapples but what would I pair this with?3 Answers
Smucker's Toppings Pineapple Fat Free
  • "This is really good on banana splits, which is a special treat at our home." in 1 review
  • "Usually pineapple has a bit of an acidic taste but this is so smooth it balances perfect with ice cream" in 1 review
  • "This taste great with some bread toast and on vanilla ice cream:) My kids love this pineapple topping" in 1 review
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
I love smuckers !!!! Such a great brand and product and I recommend it as well
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA
My husband loves it this is the only Brands that he gets he loves it on his sandwiches and his toast also puts it on bagels to
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
This is great with ice cream. I usually purchase it if I'm going to make banana splits.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Smuckers is the best jelly! I love the pineapple pieces in the jelly ! It tastes amazing on toast.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Garden city, KS
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This topping has a nice, sweet taste and nice consistency. The chunks are the perfect size. I keep it on hand to add to ice cream or sundaes.
ELIZABETH P.
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I like! I'm a huge pineapple fan, so I used this as a topping when I make a sundae or a banana split. Yumm!
Kristina  .
Kristina .
Effort, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my FAVORITE topping for ice cream! I really love pineapple and this is really hard for me to find, but i always pick it up when i can
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Perfect for a banan split party with the family on a Saturday night. The chunks of pineapple are delicious.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Chesapeake, VA
Delicious on thumbprint cookies for a sweet treat that reminds me of pineapple upside down cake.
Yazmin R.
Yazmin R.
Montezuma, GA
Foodie Expert
What would this be useful for? Can it work as a cupcake filling or sandwich? I hope so :)
Lucky C.
Nosh W.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
I love pineapples but what would I pair this with?
Taylor W.