BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade.
Since 1897.
Sweet orange marmalade. see more...

Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
Smuckers Orange marmalade is my hubbies FAVORITE jelly! he loves to put it on toast, bagels, any kind of related breakfast bread- and also Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
Ablueday2 S.
Smuckers is my favorite brand for jams which is why I am giving this three stars. I do not like marmalade though so I will stick with the Smuckers strawberry preserves.
Madii M.
I have always liked orange marmalade and this is a really good tasting brand. I buy this when ever great value brand is not stocked. I don't see any difference b/w the two brands!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
VERY orange, and with more tang/bite to it than sweet. It's good for cooking, with meats. But other than that not really good for deserts in my opinion.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
. I don't see any difference b/w the two brands! loves to put it on toast, bagels, any kind of related breakfast bread- and also Peanut Butter and Jelly
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
This I must have in the fridge at all times! I use it on bread to bagels to even by itself! I only buy this brand feel as if it is the best quality
Paige A.
Everson , WA
This is my secret ingredient when I make my king pao chicken!! It helps take the bitterness out of the sauce and gives it a sweet/tangy kick. L
leona e.
ky
I love to use this in recipes to cook with makes great cakes and taste good I make fruit cakes with this I give this a 5 star
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
What does this taste like? Is it sweet? Tart?
leona e.
ky
Has anyone ever made cakes with this to