BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Sugar Free™ Seedless Blackberry Jam.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
80% fewer calories than regular jam. see more...

Misa Origami Lad y.
This is my favorite of Smucker's sugar free jams. I love the flavor on this and it's seedless which I also love. I use this in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when I need a quick snack. I do think it's a little overly sweet but it doesn't have an artificial flavor to it. I'm just glad that Smucker's offers a sugar free option.
Rebecca H.
I love blackberry jam, its one of my favorites. I often try for sugar free due to my hubby being a diabetic but with many brands it just doesn't taste right. But with Smuckers I get that great taste and its still easy on my husbands diet requirements. The only down side is it can be a little pricey for my budget so we only buy it every now and then.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I was pleasantly surprised with this jelly. I got it by accident and really ended up liking it. It's sugar free but you can't even tell, because it's still really sweet. I'm hoping they have a version with seeds. I felt like that was the one thing it was missing, but that's just a personal preference.
Mikayla M.
Smuckers jelly never disappoints. This sugar free one is great for people watching their sugar intake like me. I don't like the blackberry flavor as much as the strawberry and grape ones, but if you are a blackberry lover then it's perfect for you!
Courtney C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Smuckers is the best brand for jellies and jams. I absolutely love they make it seedless as well for people like me that love jam but don't care for the seeds! This is great for a snack anytime of the day
Amanda A.
Commack, NY
All of smukers products are amazing! I love the blackberry jam to spread on toast in the morning with some butter. Try tklhe marmalade from them as well!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I actually really like the texture of blackberries, so I sort-of missed some of that in this spread, but otherwise, it's still very tasty.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
So happy this is sugar free and makes feel that I know there is more sugar free stuff out to make feel normal
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
Smuckers jellies and jams are great on bread, PB & J, or plain toast. You can't go wrong. I love Smuckers!
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
I love this product! Great flavors and doesn't leave that strange sugar free after taste!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
What's your fav Smuckers? Strawberry here! Yum! ;)
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
Been wanting to try this, is it any good?
Gina L.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm looking for a sugar free jelly or jam. What is the best brand/flavor sugar free? I've always been a smuckers grape jelly fan.

Walmart