BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's sugar free red raspberry preserves.
Sweetened with Splenda brand.
80% fewer calories than regular preserves. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tarah M.
Tarah M.
Valparaiso, IN
Delicious healthy treat. I use this every morning on my english muffins, wheat toast, waffles, etc. It is a great way to add flavor without feeling bad eating a ton of sugar. They also have other great tasting flavors.
Gwen A.
Gwen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I enjoy this produdct on toast,muffins etc. It is sugar reduced and as I am diabetic it gives me the flavor and sweetness I miss. Very good to cook with.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
After becoming a type 1 diabetic I have had to learn to love sugar-free things, but this product makes it easy to forget the difference. it's sweet and great for many breakfast items and at less than half the carbs as regular jams/preserves. I sometimes get the strawberry too, it's great as well
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Lenexa, KS
Very good taste for being sugar free. plus my 2 year old daughter loves it and I have piece of mind knowing she's not getting all the sugar in the regular jam
Chandra D.
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
I always buy this product I love it this jam tastes really good and my kids are always having toast with it. It's great when it goes on sale at my grocery store, absolutely a winner with my family.