Smucker's Sugar Free Low Calorie Breakfast Syrup 14.5 Oz Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Meyling M.

BY SMUCKERS

SPECIALTY GROCERY BREAKFAST SYRUP SMUCKERS SKU: KEHE17654 SKU: KEHE17654 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "so good to put over any ice cream or in general any dessert!!" in 1 review
  • "How could you go wrong when it has way less calories?" in 1 review
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Love be this for my pancakes in the morning! I like that this is a sugar free alternative to other syrups. It's become one of my new favorites. Plus it's low calorie!
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
This is a very yummy syrup, however being sweetened with nutrisweet, I do not get to have it often, because i avoid artificial sweeteners, and my mom is allergic
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
This taste just as amazing as other brands. This will be my new to go route for syrup in our house. How could you go wrong when it has way less calories?!
Rustalyn R.
Summerville, SC
Smucker's Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup tastes just like regular pancake syrup to me. It's still sweet, takes like maple, but with MUCH less calories.
Crystal R.
Cullman, AL
I love this syrup! Being diabetic, i love that I have choices like this. It has a great texture, which is important, and it is not runny at all.
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Absolutely love this product. It's great on pancakes and waffles and even ice cream. The fact that it is sugar free is an added bonus.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Not a bad syrup. Equally as sweet as the full sugar alternative with only a slight taste difference. I would recommend the.product...
Sofia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good to put over any ice cream or in general any dessert!! also there are other types but my favorite is the caramel
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
I love pancakes and I love accompanying that if it's not healthy.... but i like it like that
Tobey S.
Chilliwack, bc
My favorite on ice cream!! I use it in my coffee too :) great for keeping kids more sugar free!
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
es recomendable?