BY SMUCKERS

• Is it weird to eat cold peanut butter?3 Answers
  • Do you find that you have more jelly at the end or more p...2 Answers
Delanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to eat this a lot when I was a little kid and sort do now 😂 the peanut butter is really creamy and the jelly is perfect. There’s always an even amount of each never too much.the best part is that it’s cheap. You can get it at your local grocery store which is great!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
My kids love love love goober and so does my husband lol. We usually have 2 or 3 on hand and make pb&j sandwiches for lunch or take on the go for trips, parks and beaches and camping. I like that you don’t have to refrigerate it and can put it in the cabinet. It can be found most places for a good price! Smucker's Strawberry Stripes Goober Peanut Butter & Jelly 18 Oz Jar
Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
Growing up, and still as a 22 year old, I'll still eat Goober out of the jar with a spoon with my mom. This is definitely an unhealthy product, full of sugar, probably not a good thing to feed to children- but God put it on this Earth for a reason: it's good for the soul.
Super inexpensive, easy to find (usually on the bottom shelf) in grocery stores.
Kristie D.
I eat this when I am on a hurry and do not have time to fix a meal. Using two pieces of bread I eat this as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I love the idea of two in one it helps out a lot because you have what you need in one jar. Recommend buying if your a peanut butter and jelly eater!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This is horrible! It's hard to spread too. We never know if we put it in the fridge or not. We only get it when we are on a lake vacation. It doesn't have a great taste at all. It's convenient for road trips and vacations though.
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
My kids love this stuff! I think the taste is pretty good, but it is very thick! I still buy it and leave it in a room temperature place so it's easier to spread on my bread. If it's even a little bit cold it will rip the bread every single time.
zuleima g.
I love anything sweet and this is no exception. I'm not the biggest peanut butter fan but when I saw this peanut butter and strawberry combo I fell in love. Love to eat this with toast and even by itself. Yummmm
Jackeline P.
Can i just say delicious? omg this is soo good i love the strawberry and the grape one too. This is my breakfast a delicios sadwich with this smuckers goober fresas☺☺☺
Jessica W.
San Angelo , TX
This is just pure convenience!!! I absolutely love love love it! The taste is amazing and the consistency is heavenly. Will not buy any other peanut butter and jelly!
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! For busy moms or dads on the go packing school lunches with a single jar you can have sandwhiches made quick has peanut butter and jelly mixed :)
Stacy M.
Is it weird to eat cold peanut butter?
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
Do you find that you have more jelly at the end or more peanut butter? Is this really really sweet?
Ashley R.
Connellys Springs, NC
Is the ratio of peanut butter and jelly about the same or do you have more jelly in one jar and more peanut butter in another ?

back