BY SMUCKERS

Buy on Target*
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
i love it it taste good and i sometimes use it for brakfast so yea its good but you must put it in the frige cause it ill start melting and mix everything up
Adriana M.
Doral, FL
My kids love it and so do I! Perfect for snacks! Goes great with almost everything! 👌🏼
Kay H.
Indianapolis, IN
Growing up, and still as a 22 year old, I'll still eat Goober out of the jar with a spoon with my mom. This is definitely an unhealthy product, full of sugar, probably not a good thing to feed to children- but God put it on this Earth for a reason: it's good for the soul.
Super inexpensive, easy to find (usually on the bottom shelf) in grocery stores.
Kristie D.
I eat this when I am on a hurry and do not have time to fix a meal. Using two pieces of bread I eat this as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I love the idea of two in one it helps out a lot because you have what you need in one jar. Recommend buying if your a peanut butter and jelly eater!
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
My kids love this stuff! I think the taste is pretty good, but it is very thick! I still buy it and leave it in a room temperature place so it's easier to spread on my bread. If it's even a little bit cold it will rip the bread every single time.
zuleima g.
I love anything sweet and this is no exception. I'm not the biggest peanut butter fan but when I saw this peanut butter and strawberry combo I fell in love. Love to eat this with toast and even by itself. Yummmm
Jessica W.
San Angelo , TX
This is just pure convenience!!! I absolutely love love love it! The taste is amazing and the consistency is heavenly. Will not buy any other peanut butter and jelly!
Taylor F.
By far my favorite way to eat a peanut butter and jelly. This is the best product, its easy because both of the condiments are in the same jar.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I used to love this stuff as a kid. I would eat spoonfuls out of the jar. My mom didn't buy it very often so it was a TREAT when she did!
Jackeline P.
Can i just say delicious? omg this is soo good i love the strawberry and the grape one too. This is my breakfast a delicios sadwich with this smuckers goober fresas☺☺☺
Stacy M.
Foodie Expert
Is it weird to eat cold peanut butter?
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
Foodie Expert
Do you find that you have more jelly at the end or more peanut butter? Is this really really sweet?
Ashley R.
Connellys Springs, NC
Is the ratio of peanut butter and jelly about the same or do you have more jelly in one jar and more peanut butter in another ?