BY SMUCKERS #1 in Jams & Jellies

Buy on Walmart*
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Foodie Expert
Strawberry jelly is the only jelly I use whenever I make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It's not healthy for you by no means. At least not this kind by this brand. I haven't really looked for any healthy jelly. It's not on my list for foods to be able to eat. However, this is the only brand I Would by whenever I didn't really care what I ate. It's not really that expensive and if you go to Sam's you can get to big ole jars.
Unless you are picking the berries yourself and preserving them, this is the best stuff since sliced bread!  I think it is a great value and a delicious treat.  If I am eating PB and J, you can sure that this is spread on my sandwich.  It is available in most grocery stores.
Elysia F.
Combine
I love the taste of strawberry jelly and my favorite brand of taste happens to be Smuckers. I purchase my jelly usually at which every store has the best price. I have been gifted with a strong pallet and only recommend something if I enjoy the taste and this jelly has my taste of approval.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite jam for toast or PB &J. I love Smuckers. I even have it in peach. I'm very satisfied with Smuckers. I grew up on the brand. It's something that I will always have. I will continue to buy from this brand. I would recommend anything from Smuckers. I love them!
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Foodie Expert
really good preserves. So sweet and delicious. absolutely love this for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. this is the only jam i have ever really loved enough to call it my favorite. no other jam i have is ever the same. i have always repurchased and recommended.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Smuckers is the best brand of jelly! I really like the strawberry flavor. This goes good on toasted bread and butter, also crackers and butter. It is reasonably priced and we always have a jar at home.
Debbie H.
08754
Foodie Expert
I love this brand and this product. It is the only brand of preservatives I will buy for my family. Its made of only the highest quality products and you definitely can taste the difference. The cost of the product is no more expensive then alot of other brands in our local supermarket and as a matter of fact it is less expensive than most. I use it alot when baking as fillings for cakes..cupcakes..and cookies and dint forget the good old peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I highly recommend this product.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Foodie Expert
Smuckers is a great tasting Jelly. I just love that it is sweet and not sour. I like it on toast with a creamy butter. It makes for a great quick and run breakfast for me. I have grown up eating smuckers and I even like the little containers of it served with breakfast toast at resteraunts.
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Foodie Expert
My first time buying this was on a whim. I wasn't even aware of the difference between jelly and preserves, but I was pleasantly surprised. Preserves have real fruit inside of them. Throughout this strawberry preserve are juicy strawberries that make eating this an even better experience. My only complaint is when the jar runs out, I'll have to hurry to the store to purchase another one! Lol
Taniya P.
Foodie Expert
I had these since little. This is still the only brand of jam I use. So I can't say much about other brand. I also tried the less sugar version but the consistency is very different. So I'm going back to this one next time.
brenda k.
Dundee, MI
Does it come in sugar free
robin d.
Blue Ridge, GA
What other flavors do they produce
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Did they have Apple Flavor.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Is there a blackberry
Uniya A.
Detroit, MI
I love this chili and I only have a jelly this is the only jelly never eat any other jelly