BY SMUCKERS #12 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's® Strawberry Jelly.
Since 1897.
50 calories per 1 tbsp. see more...

• Do they have this in a small snack travel size ? That's be great on...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love to take peanut butter and smuckers strawberry jelly and put it on Ritz crackers for a day time snack" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm a huge cream cheese and jelly fan and this jelly is so delish." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches " in 1 review
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Foodie Expert
Love this Smucker's Strawberry jelly! It reminds me of the jelly my grandma used to make, great homemade taste. I usually purchase from Walmart or Freddy's for about $3.15, so great value. My hubby loves it on his pancakes with some peanut butter! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for some yummy tasting jelly. :)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Foodie Expert
Usually I use my own strawberry jelly that I have made for my daughter's pb&j but she eats it way too much and I ran out. So this is the brand that I buy because I trust that it's not too bad for her speaking in healthy terms, and it's not too pricey. She also loves it. (:
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
Foodie Expert
.For some afternoon snack, they are perfect with bread, waffle or put it on top of your muffin just to add some flavors. I like how tasty it is and even if you combine it with other jam or cheese you can still identify that there's a strawberry jelly on it!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I've always been a sucker for late night snacks! When I was younger, I wouldn't go to bed until my dad made me his famous Pb and J! He would usually use the Smucker's grape jelly but once I tried this strawberry flavor, I never went back to grape again!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Smucker's Strawberry jelly is the best. The flavor is perfect and consistancy is perfect. I enjoy it with peanut butter on crackers or bread. Nice healthy snack for kiddos.
Erandy L.
I love this strawberry jelly it is the best! It tastes great on top of your pancakes with fresh strawberries, and it is not expensive, Everyone in the family will love it.
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my go to jelly. The strawberries are just perfect. I love the fact that I don't get stuck with seeds in every song bite.
Samuel M.
Samuel M.
Foodie Expert
I like this one a lot. I dont know of its better than the grape to be honest but this one is smoother and tastes more like strawberry. Really good. And its very satisfying. Great snack with peanut butter and bread or even for breakfast. Great jelly
Emily S.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
This jam has probably the most genuine strawberry flavors out of any strawberry jams that I've had. And the PLUS is that it's almost always really affordable!
Marina M.
Marina M.
My favorite store bought jelly. I put this on a toasted English muffin for breakfast almost everyday. I gave it 4 stars because nothing ever beats homemade jelly.
Erandy L.
Do they have this in a small snack travel size ? That's be great on plane rides with crackers. Yummmm 😊