Smuckers Strawberry Jelly

For generations, Smucker’s® Strawberry Jelly has been a family favorite. With its perfectly balanced flavor, this classic Strawberry Jelly has deep floral flavors that complement sweet and savory dishes alike. You might want to keep an extra jar or two in the pantry — just in case. Makes a delicious base for fruit-flavored beverages, like smoothies or punch.

[product:smuckers-guava-jelly-12-oz-jar] Never tried this one or seen it anywhere. Whats your take on it if you've tried it.
Do they have this in a small snack travel size ? That's be great on plane rides with crackers. Yummmm 😊
Is this product made with real fruits?
Start your review of Smuckers Strawberry Jelly!
Product Highlights
I love to take peanut butter and smuckers strawberry jelly and put it on Ritz crackers for a day time snackin reviews
I'm a huge cream cheese and jelly fan and this jelly is so delish.in reviews
Perfect for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in reviews
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this jelly! This is the only type of jelly I will eat or even buy. I grew up using this stuff it’s amazing!!! #smuckers
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Absolutely delicious! I love strawberry jam, but I don’t like the seeds getting stuck between my teeth. So seedless jam is perfect and I would t change anything about it, it’s perfect t in e Rey way. I’ll buy it again.
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a staple in my house with my kids. Smuckers is the trusted name and brand I grew up on, so naturally I use it with my kids. I like to keep different varieties of jelly other than just grape so I like to keep these in my pantry. The packaging is super cute with the plaid lid and glass jar. I always go back to get more!
Secret A.
Fremont, CA
Smuckers Strawberry Jelly uploaded by Secret A.
Super sweet and goes well with plain Greek yogurt. Goes well with Swedish meatballs as well. Make sure to workout after
Alexis A.
Porterville, CA
Great product! Love the taste and an added bonus that I can recycle the jar once I finish eating the strawberry jelly!
Paula C.
Roanoke, VA
Smuckers is my favorite jam for peanut butter and jelly! They are delicious and easy to spread. Strawberry is one my favorites.
Danimakeup 8.
San Pablo, CA
This jam is perfect for pancakes, and enjoy a delicious breakfast, I love it, it is delicious
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Every once in a while we like strawberry vs grape preservatives so we go with this! #Smuckers has the best tasting jams. Nothing to improve here. Smuckers
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
We love raspberry jelly. We use it with breakfast on biscuits or to make raspberry white chocolate cake or petifores. It isn’t to sweet like some jelly’s can be.
Daisy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love this jelly, it’s always been my favorite since I was a child. Great consistent flavor. Just wish it spread better but that’s will all jelly’s.