Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Eilidh C.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Shade B.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Neysa S.

BY SMUCKERS #13 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's???? Strawberry Jam.
Since 1897.
Net wt 32 oz (2 lb) 907g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
This is a must have on the brakefeast table every Sunday, its good with toast, bagels, waffles, and pancakes.
Devin C.
pittsburgh, pa
This is a staple we always have in our house. Smuckers Strawberry Jam is the best! I would recommend!
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
Hands down my favorite flavor of jam! I love the strawberry flavor and the taste is a keeper for me
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
One of the best tasting strawberry jams on the market. I love this on toast and with peanut butter
Jen F.
Love Smuckers. And...when I use this jam for pastries it tastes so much better than other brands!
Aryam s.
Esta mermelada no puede faltar en mi nevera para mi es lo mas delicioso sobre los hotcakes
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
This is really family favourite. My daughter love this flavour so much. It goes with cake, cookies, sandwiches and icecream
Kim F.
Toronto, ON
I love this jam it's my favorite it doesn't have a lot of clumps of strawberry which I love and it's smooth and sweet
Chantay W.
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?