Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Eilidh C.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Shade B.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Neysa S.

BY SMUCKERS #12 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's???? Strawberry Jam.
Since 1897.
Net wt 32 oz (2 lb) 907g. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Daisy R.
Smuckers Jam Strawberry taste great when it comes to the thickness of this product its stiff enough to pick up but still easy to spread.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
Smuckers will always be the brand that comes to my mind when I think of jam/jelly. Strawberry will forever be a favorite of mine.
Melissa M.
Love,love,love this strawberry jam. Not only I'd this a trusted brand that has been around for years it taste soo good and fresh.
Kalei M.
I enjoy this jam on everything and I enjoy the nice chunks of strawberries in their. To me, it's best served on PB&J with crunch peanut butter. :-)
Chantay W.
This is the good stuff! I've tried other brands in sugar-free & fat free and they just don't compare to Smuckers!
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
One of the best tasting strawberry jams on the market. I love this on toast and with peanut butter
Aryam s.
Esta mermelada no puede faltar en mi nevera para mi es lo mas delicioso sobre los hotcakes
Devin C.
pittsburgh, pa
This is a staple we always have in our house. Smuckers Strawberry Jam is the best! I would recommend!
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
Smucker's strawberry jam.. Is really good.. I use this often on my English muffins and my toast. Its very good.
Oreoluwa T.
Forest Park, IL
This is my favorite strawberry jam!! No other brand i have tried compares and in my opinion it's so much better than their grape jelly!
Chantay W.
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?