Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Rhonda C.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Shade B.

BY SMUCKERS #17 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's???? Strawberry Jam.
Since 1897.
Net wt 32 oz (2 lb) 907g. see more...

• What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Devin C.
Devin C.
pittsburgh, pa
This is a staple we always have in our house. Smuckers Strawberry Jam is the best! I would recommend!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
One of the best tasting strawberry jams on the market. I love this on toast and with peanut butter
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Foodie Expert
Smuckers Jam Strawberry taste great when it comes to the thickness of this product its stiff enough to pick up but still easy to spread.
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
This is a must have on the brakefeast table every Sunday, its good with toast, bagels, waffles, and pancakes.
Oreoluwa T.
Oreoluwa T.
Forest Park, IL
This is my favorite strawberry jam!! No other brand i have tried compares and in my opinion it's so much better than their grape jelly!
Chantay W.
This is the good stuff! I've tried other brands in sugar-free & fat free and they just don't compare to Smuckers!
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
Smuckers will always be the brand that comes to my mind when I think of jam/jelly. Strawberry will forever be a favorite of mine.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great on a toast with a cup of milk in the morning. This jam brand is particulary my favorite. It doesn't only taste great, the consistency and price is wonderful.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my go to for peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches. Great taste, smooth texture and spreads evenly on bread. My kids love it on their buttered toast in the morning to, adds that extra strawberry sweetness 🍓
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love,love,love this strawberry jam. Not only I'd this a trusted brand that has been around for years it taste soo good and fresh.
Chantay W.
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?