Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Eilidh C.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Shade B.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Neysa S.

BY SMUCKERS #13 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's???? Strawberry Jam.
Since 1897.
Net wt 32 oz (2 lb) 907g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
member-7e2684d35
Baltimore, Md
I love this company, the jam is full of whole strawberries, it taste amazing, a staple in my house. I only use this brand of jelly and jams.
Daisy R.
Smuckers Jam Strawberry taste great when it comes to the thickness of this product its stiff enough to pick up but still easy to spread.
Oreoluwa T.
Forest Park, IL
This is my favorite strawberry jam!! No other brand i have tried compares and in my opinion it's so much better than their grape jelly!
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
Smuckers will always be the brand that comes to my mind when I think of jam/jelly. Strawberry will forever be a favorite of mine.
Melissa M.
Love,love,love this strawberry jam. Not only I'd this a trusted brand that has been around for years it taste soo good and fresh.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Yummmmmmmyyyyyyy. This tastes like real homeade preserves. It doesnt artifical or manufactured. This is the only jam i buy.
Mandy H.
I am a strawberry jam fanatic and I love this brand. It is my absolute favorite. This jam is wonderful on a warm biscuit.
Chantay W.
This is the good stuff! I've tried other brands in sugar-free & fat free and they just don't compare to Smuckers!
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
Smucker's strawberry jam.. Is really good.. I use this often on my English muffins and my toast. Its very good.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
This is my all time favorite Strawberry Jam. Been buying this brand only for years. No other taste this good.
Chantay W.
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?