BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Strawberry Jam 48 Oz Plastic Jar
  • "Throw some of this strawberry jam and peanut butter together and you have the best combination." in 2 reviews
Nat P.
Smuckers always makes my pb&j better. I always prefer strawberry jam rather than grape jelly on my pb&j. This jam tastes great, try the raspberry flavor as well!
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love this!!! Its easy, it lasts, and it doesn't break when little hands decide to make their own snacks. :) Plus, it's the same delicious flavor I grew up with.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I love this flavor of smuckers. Smuckers is the only jelly or jam I will eat. I do not like any other brand. Grape or strawberry are my go to for my sandwiches.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Smuckers and the strawberry is my absolute fave. You taste fresh strawberries and little pieces of fruit in the thick sugary jam. It's delicious!
Shasity T.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE SMUCKERS!!! You can have, try any of their products and it will more than likely be absolutely good!! I buy this all the time to put on my toast.
Kattie M.
Clovis, CA
Snickers strawberry jam is the best! With real pieces of strawberry mixed in its delicious on toast or biscuits or even a pb&j
wendy b.
Smuckers is the brand of jam that I buy the most of. It spreads on nicely with my toast or sandwich and the taste is great.
Adela F.
Don't love it for straight up on toast but it is great for baking. I like to use it to make a raspberry sauce for cheescake
Chris  A.
Hilliard, OH
Smuckers is always so good. Throw some of this strawberry jam and peanut butter together and you have the best combination.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
I love their strawberry jam (especially their natural strawberry jam!). Tastes great on toast & peanut butter sandwiches!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you use this in recipes?