BY SMUCKERS #99 in Jams & Jellies

200 quantity case of 0.5 oz cups. see more...

• Why must all Smucker's products contain high fructose cor...1 Answers
kuku k.
It has a rich strawberry flavor and is nice and thick. It makes for a great topping, not just on toast, but on pancakes and french toast as well. I've often used it as a sweetener for my homemade yogurt. I've tried a number of different brands of strawberry jam, and it's better than them all.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this jam! Always have it with my pancakes and toast! The texture is perfect and tastes really natural, not too sweet and not bitter. Definitely worth the money, wont regret it!
Karyn W.
Port Angeles, WA
My favorite find when we would go out to breakfast when I was a kid. We only had grape jelly at home, so this little packet was a treat!
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
This is some pretty good jam. I do like Smuckers, actually my whole family likes them. I would suggest them for purchase.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love some smuckers my favorite is strawberry love adding this to my toast very delicious flavor.
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
A last resort when it comes to jam, fake sugar abounds in this lifelong hospitality staple.
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
Why must all Smucker's products contain high fructose corn syrup or its many variable names?