Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Shade B.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Rhonda C.

BY SMUCKERS #14 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's???? Strawberry Jam.
Since 1897.
Net wt 32 oz (2 lb) 907g. see more...

• What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is such a classic jam. Smucker's is a great brand and I've grown up loving all their jelly's and jam's. There's no difference to me in this strawberry jam and someone's homemade strawberry jam. This is something that I repeatedly purchase.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
The only Jam that my child will eat on her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. We tend to buy at Walmart but sometimes get two jars at Sam's because we eat so much of it.
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite flavor of jam! I love the strawberry flavor and the taste is a keeper for me
Jen F.
Jen F.
Foodie Expert
Love Smuckers. And...when I use this jam for pastries it tastes so much better than other brands!
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Foodie Expert
Smucker's Strawberry Jam is the very best tasting Jam there is. I likes the little pieces of strawberries in it. I like to eat it on toast, english muffins, bagels, and is one of my favorites on peanut butter and jelly. The quality is great and the taste is Delicious. I would highly recommend this jam. I have to rate it a 5 out of 5 stars.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Foodie Expert
I love this jelly it taste so good. I love to eat it on a slice of toast in the morning or on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the evening. This is the best strawberry jelly ever hands down. I seriously recommend buying this if you like strawberry jelly!
Yoazin V.
Yoazin V.
Foodie Expert
I love strawberry jam with the seeds I always feel like the seeds make it taste 10000x better I'm not a huge fan of seedless fan. But this right here omg it's like heaven in a jar best jam for toasted bread
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Yummmmmmmyyyyyyy. This tastes like real homeade preserves. It doesnt artifical or manufactured. This is the only jam i buy.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
I have a sweet tooth, so I love using this jam on crackers or bread. It is not overly sweet and it has a very smooth taste. I have tried others and I have to say this is the best quality.
Pamela Y.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite Strawberry Jam. Been buying this brand only for years. No other taste this good.
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?