Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Eilidh C.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Shade B.Smucker's Strawberry Jam uploaded by Neysa S.

BY SMUCKERS #12 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's???? Strawberry Jam.
Since 1897.
Net wt 32 oz (2 lb) 907g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rhonda C.
Foodie Expert
Smucker's Strawberry Jam is the very best tasting Jam there is. I likes the little pieces of strawberries in it. I like to eat it on toast, english muffins, bagels, and is one of my favorites on peanut butter and jelly. The quality is great and the taste is Delicious. I would highly recommend this jam. I have to rate it a 5 out of 5 stars.
Kristie D.
Foodie Expert
I love this jelly it taste so good. I love to eat it on a slice of toast in the morning or on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the evening. This is the best strawberry jelly ever hands down. I seriously recommend buying this if you like strawberry jelly!
Yoazin V.
Foodie Expert
I love strawberry jam with the seeds I always feel like the seeds make it taste 10000x better I'm not a huge fan of seedless fan. But this right here omg it's like heaven in a jar best jam for toasted bread
Azalia R.
I have a sweet tooth, so I love using this jam on crackers or bread. It is not overly sweet and it has a very smooth taste. I have tried others and I have to say this is the best quality.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is such a classic jam. Smucker's is a great brand and I've grown up loving all their jelly's and jam's. There's no difference to me in this strawberry jam and someone's homemade strawberry jam. This is something that I repeatedly purchase.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my go to for peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches. Great taste, smooth texture and spreads evenly on bread. My kids love it on their buttered toast in the morning to, adds that extra strawberry sweetness ūüćď
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great on a toast with a cup of milk in the morning. This jam brand is particulary my favorite. It doesn't only taste great, the consistency and price is wonderful.
Tytiona M.
Aberdeen, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite jam. Who doesn't like smuckers? Not too sweet ...not too bland. It's great for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich . I actually use this to make syrup and filling for my cakes
Kayla T.
The only Jam that my child will eat on her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. We tend to buy at Walmart but sometimes get two jars at Sam's because we eat so much of it.
Kalei M.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy this jam on everything and I enjoy the nice chunks of strawberries in their. To me, it's best served on PB&J with crunch peanut butter. :-)
Chantay W.
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?