Smucker's Strawberry-Blackberry Preserves uploaded by Tes P.

BY SMUCKERS #8 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's® Strawberry-Blackberry Preserves.
Since 1897.
New! see more...

Smucker's Strawberry-Blackberry Preserves
  • "Love this flavor, it is great for a topping on just about anything, including pancakes, peanut butter sandwiches or waffles. " in 8 reviews
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Great for a non traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Just beware of the seeds. They can get stuck in the teeth.

Delicious. Good price. Wish I had some right now. Great flavor. Great for all ages. Recommend with cream cheese bagel in the mornings.
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
I love to use this brand and flavor in my baked brie. I slice a brie and half and generously spread the preserves in between and bake for 30 mins. People never can seem to believe me when I explain to them how easy & simple it was to make.
Olivia H.
Eugene, OR
Really nice on toast- super flavorful for a burst of fruit in the morning. I have it on the side with some real fruit and it's a fantastic breakfast. Also pairs well with peanut better. Try it!
lulu j.
This yams are so yummy and this its my absolute favorite omg my stomach growls from looking at it . love it one of the two best combinations, also grape its another great grape tasting one.
becky r.
Metairie, LA
I love to use this product in the morning on toast. I it is very tasty and flavor is awesome. I wish the price would go down a bit on this product as it tends to be sold on the pricier side.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
This is one of my favorite flavors from smuckers. I used to use this on all my toast and biscuits from Bob Evans and Dennys. Unfortunately, I cant seem to find it at my local grocery store.
Danka M.
I'm a person who will always go for preserves over jams, and jams over jellies. I especially love berry preserves and this is no exception, I really like the flavor and the texture.
Erin G.
Smuckers always makes such great jams. The blackberry is great with a little butter underneath. If those darn blackberry seeds didn't get stuck in my teeth I'd eat it every day!
Angel E.
Olympia , WA
Saw this at the grocery store and was intrigued! So, of course I bought it!! I am do glad I did!! This jam is so yummy and different. Even my picky 7 yr old loves it!
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Smuckers owns the jelly business by far. I love these spreads they aren't too sweet and you can taste the berry. its great with peanut butter or just on some toast
jessica c.
Sioux City, IA
Where can i find this?
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`ve never seen this flavor before!! I bet it`s such an amazing combination! Does anyone know where I can find it??
Susannah S.
Which flavor is more prominent, the strawberry or the BlackBerry?
kiara h.
Saint Louis, MO
Does it taste more strawberry or blackberry
Amanda C.
Pomona
I don't think ive ever seen this flavor in stores... is it pretty common or not too much? what stores are they usually found in?