Smucker's Squeeze Fruit Spread

Add great flavor and fun to your food! Perfect for PB & J sandwiches. Top off your favorite snack Wholesome and natural ingredients.

I have never tried these before!? Can I get them at Walmart or any grocery stores in Canada!? I feel like these would be so much easier then getting jam all on your fingers and getting all sticky!
I had a problem squeezing out of the bottle and didn't think it was as good as the jar
Do they have any other flavors besides grape and strawberry?
Start your review of Smucker's Squeeze Fruit Spread!
Product Highlights
“Now for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or even putting jelly on a biscuit my son is able to apply it with ease and little to no mess. ” in 20 reviews
“...convenience is everything in the morning and this smuckers squeeze out strawberry jam saves me from using another butter knife” in 7 reviews
“I love this product it's delicious and full of rich flavors plus the bottle makes jellying things up easy!” in 7 reviews
“the container sets it all off....makes things much easier than using a everday spoon...no mess easy cleanup...great idea and awesome flavor” in 7 reviews
“...mess free and my kids have no problems making themselves a peanut butter jelly sandwich.” in 6 reviews
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for trying to keep clean the best you can. Its great to use with toast and of course peanut butter and jellys! Only thing is sometimes it can be a bit annoying trying to squeez out but overall id say its great for kids. I would recommend if you are trying to make life easier..
Clovis, CA
Strawberry is the only way to go. This isn't chunky and it's mess free. I also love the convenience of not having to stick a knife in the jar and worry about someone putting peanut butter in it.
El paso, TX
I really like this on toast with a bit of butter. It makes it much easier to place and spread with the squeeze bottle as well. It tastes like strawberry jam, but it's not overly sweet!
Dairy Free
Paris, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite way to purchase jelly! The container is completely full and easy to get the jelly out on top of having one of the best tasting jelly's! Perfect amount of sweetness without it being teeth aching sweet with chuncks of strawberry throughout.
No Special Diet
Our family loves this spread on sandwiches. It's fruity and delicious. Smuckers has always been my house's favorite brand because we love that they include all natural ingredients and the taste is out of this world! Overall, I recommend this spraed!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Shawnee, OK
I love this product. My first thing I love about this product is how easy the squeeze bottle is to use. Secondly it’s natural sugar! Third the price is resonable! Yes I would recommend it to others! I buy it all the time for my kiddos
No Special Diet
The squeezy fruit spread is so easy and nice to just squeeze out and use the flavor is super eccentric and delicious I really enjoy it I can use these for a several different dishes and baking stuff and my kids just really
I love Smuckers! Strawberries are my favorite so obviously this is my favorite jelly. It's very easy to spread and you don't need to use a lot of it. It's not expensive either. I like spreading it on bread with cream cheese on top. I always buy this brand, I don't buy another one!
Bloomington
Always have loved this product.  We keep it on hand for days when a PB&J is required, or when the Grandkids are visiting.  Very good on a toasted english muffin with some cream cheese and a dab of this....very nice treat, well priced, and love the squeeze bottle --- it makes it so easy to put onto the toast/muffin/bread!
Gluten Free, Low Carb
I do not like the squeeze bottle it always ends up clogged up, gunked up or messy and I don't feel I get as much product for the price point , I know it is for convenience but I prefer to get the jar instead, less mess when the kids make their own food which is always better.