BY SMUCKERS #2 in Jams & Jellies

Add great flavor and fun to your food! Perfect for PB & J sandwiches. Top off your favorite snack Wholesome and natural ingredients. see more...

• Do they sell at costvo?11 Answers
  • I have never tried these before!? Can I get them at Walmart or an...2 Answers
  • I had a problem squeezing out of the bottle and didn't think it w...2 Answers
Smucker's Squeeze Fruit Spread
  • "Now for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or even putting jelly on a biscuit my son is able to apply it with ease and little to no mess. " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this product it's delicious and full of rich flavors plus the bottle makes jellying things up easy!" in 7 reviews
  • "the container sets it all off....makes things much easier than using a everday spoon...no mess easy cleanup...great idea and awesome flavor" in 7 reviews
  • "perfect on toaster buttermilk bread with peanutbutter, the squeezy bottle makes everything so much easier too, convenience is everything in the morning and this smuckers squeeze out strawberry jam saves me from using another butter knife" in 7 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite's from smackers because it comes in a squeezable bottle and it is really easy to use, mess free and my kids have no problems making themselves a peanut butter jelly sandwich." in 6 reviews
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Smucker's Squeeze Fruit Spread This type of fruit spread is really good and I like that is a squeeze bottle. The only down side is when you get to the very last bite or two, it becomes hard to get it out of the bottle. It's really good for breakfast though paired with fresh out of the oven biscuits.
Jackie P.
I love smucker's and I love the flavor of this fruit spread! Its easy to use because of the squeeze bottle its in and it doesn't take away from the awesome flavor!
Jamie W.
I love this for pb&j's. I love this because it's convenient. Just wait and see.. Because instead of using 2 knives, i only need 1 because this jelly is a squeezable tube. What I do is spread out the peanut butter first on 1 side and spread it around. Then, I squeeze out the jelly on the other side of the bread, and spread. and put it together and all done! It didn't matter if I spread the jelly out with the knife with peanut butter already on it because I don't have the dip the knife anywhere for the jelly when it came out of the squeezable tube! SOOOO convenient!
Sandra O.
I love Smuckers! Strawberries are my favorite so obviously this is my favorite jelly. It's very easy to spread and you don't need to use a lot of it. It's not expensive either. I like spreading it on bread with cream cheese on top. I always buy this brand, I don't buy another one!
Dixie M.
I do not like the squeeze bottle it always ends up clogged up, gunked up or messy and I don't feel I get as much product for the price point , I know it is for convenience but I prefer to get the jar instead, less mess when the kids make their own food which is always better.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
And the convenience of this bottle is astonishing. I love the design and the taste is still the same as the original. But it is all around great to have. I love the way this tastes. It's affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. It's one of my favorites. I definitely recommend if you've never tried it.
Emily H.
My family loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and these spreads cut the time & mess it takes to make one in half! Instead of having to bring out the sticky jam jar all you have to do is pop open the lid and put as little or as much as you desire on your sandwich. These bottles also make it easy for children to be able to make their own sandwiches too without all the mess. In addition to how easy these are to use, they taste amazing too (buts that's not a big surprise seeing its smuckers).
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
This is the only thing I will use on things that require jelly. Chunky old fruit that you get in normal jelly is gross and Smuckers is so smooth and easy to spread.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love smackers jam/jelly and this makes it more convent than the jar formula. It takes like the actual fruit when simmered and thickened. What kills this product is the price, for a jar you would normally pay about $5, and get more product but with the bottle its less product for the same amount of money. What you could do is purchase this bottle then when it runs out refill it with the jar version and their you go!
Sssoooooooooo delicious. I really like that it's not super sugary. But the sweetness is still there. I could eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day. The strawberry is my favorite by far. Yum umm
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they sell at costvo?
Erin P.
London, ON
I have never tried these before!? Can I get them at Walmart or any grocery stores in Canada!? I feel like these would be so much easier then getting jam all on your fingers and getting all sticky!
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Do they have any other flavors besides grape and strawberry?
betty l.
Geneva, OH
I had a problem squeezing out of the bottle and didn't think it was as good as the jar