BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Blueberry Syrup: Made with real fruit see more...

BRITTANY H.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
my husband uses this on everything. its the closest to homemade that we've found. and we can find it just about anywhere
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
I used to be a traditional maple syrup kind of girl, until my mom bought this. I happen to use it since we ran out of maple syrup and dont want to go back. This syrup is so good and has a strong blueberry flavor. I highly recommend this with some blueberry waffles or pancakes.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cary, NC
Sooo delicious! Especially if you don't have fresh blueberries to make blueberry pancakes.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
No go. If you love blueberry pancakes or muffins this is not a replacement. Definitely stick to maple syrup o your blueberry pancakes!
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Who doesn't love smuckers?! My breakfast table never goes without this item and flavor! Perfect addition to our pancakes!
Meriah D.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
This stuff is SO GOOD. My mom used to buy this from our local grocery store and we would pour it on warm pancakes on Sunday morning. I've never purchased it but I do recommend it on pancakes and waffles! Great flavor and value. I am very satisfied with it.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Monmouth, OR
I have tried several of the "gourmet" brands of blueberry syrup, but Smucker's is the BEST! I am kind of embarrassed at the prices I have paid at some specialty stores for blueberry syrup that was completely inferior to Smucker's.
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is soo good to put on pancakes. I like putting it on crapes with a little plane yogurt and you roll it's all up, mmm, so good.
Omaha, NE
I'm not a big syrup fan but I really really like this kind on my pancakes! I would definitely recommend buying this product!
jessica s.
jessica s.
clarksville , TN
This is a perfect alternative for people who don't like actual syrup. It's delicious and tastes like you have blueberries on your pancakes, you can also drizzle it on oatmeal.
Omaha, NE
Do you guys like this with pancakes?
Shana E.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
Yes I love this with pancakes