BY SMUCKERS

Sweetened with fruit syrup from apple, pineapple or pear juice concentrate. see more...

Tania V.
First off i love peaches, second in jelly just makes everything much better. with an english muffin in the morning or a late snack. sweet just to the perfect amount, i like all the jelly made by smuckers but this happens to be my FAVORITE!
This is so delicious! There is no corn syrup, so it's not overly sweet, and the peaches really stand out. I wish it came in a larger jar! Peach jam is not the easiest thing to find, but this one is a real gem and at a reasonable price, too.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
I love this! It isn't loaded with extra sugar and flavors so it makes for a nice, clean tasting jam for your toast.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Although I love Smucker's products, I didn't like this one. The peach taste wasn't what I expected.