Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam

Families have loved our Strawberry Jam for more than 100 years, and for good reason. With just the right balance of fruit and sweetness, we use ripe berries and let the natural flavors intensify in the making. Add Smucker’s® Seedless Strawberry Jam to balsamic vinaigrettes, pair with dark chocolate, or go classic and make a tasty PB & J.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam!
Product Highlights
“I could eat this on everything.” in reviews
Waterloo, WI
Great product. Has been a family favorite for years! I’m team strawberry and half of my kids are too. My husband is team grape, but we won’t hold it against him hahah!
Old Bridge, NJ
Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam uploaded by Sneha T.
I love this strawberry jam. It's sweet and yummy. I usually eat it with toasted bread for breakfast. It's my favorite breakfast. It has good value for money. Not too pricey. I am satisfied with this jam.
This is my family’s preferred brand of strawberry jam. I’m sure it’s many others favorite too. It’s on point every time we never get a bad batch. I’m not sure if it’s so healthy because of the added sugar in it but we love it anyway.
All time favorite for peanut butter jelly sandwiches. I’m not a big fan of grape jelly so this strawberry jam saves me from subpar sandwiches. I’ve been eating this since I was a little kid and won’t be stopping.
El Paso, TX
This strawberry jam reminds me of my childhood. We loved and still do, toast with strawberry jam and cup of milk. It was our favorite late night snack, it’s so rich in flavor and the consistency of the jam is to die for. It’s not too sweet which allows to taste the original sweetness of the strawberry. For years we have been using it and we will never change it
Astoria, NY
everyones favorites! you can't think of jam without picturing this one. I like that they have the perfect amount of fruit, is very sweet and the quality is excelente, it really taste as the fruits. It can last months in the fridge. love to have it witj toasts.
Spring Hill, FL
If you love Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches as much as my daughter does, Then this is perfect for you, adds great taste to PeanutButter and is good all on its own on toast, bagel, pancakes, and Englis Muffins, Great Value for the money and available at most places  where Jams are sold
Raleigh, NC
My favorite to have on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Taste like fresh strawberries without the hassle of seeds!! We always use it when making fingerprint cookies at Christmas and homemade jelly filled donuts.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been eating this jam for years! I love the strawberry flavor... I've never tried any other flavors but I'm sure they are equally as delicious. Great consistency, doesn't taste synthetic! I live on jelly sandwiches in the summer when I'm busy so this is a great buy!
Doral, FL
Even though i love the concord grape more this one is pretty good itself. Always rich and has the right consistency for spreading and most of all its seedless nothing to hinder you when eating!

Looking for your answer?