BY SMUCKERS #14 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam.
Seedless since 1897. see more...

• "I could eat this on everything." in 1 review
Rafia A.
All time favorite for peanut butter jelly sandwiches. I’m not a big fan of grape jelly so this strawberry jam saves me from subpar sandwiches. I’ve been eating this since I was a little kid and won’t be stopping.
Stephanie F.
El Paso, TX
This strawberry jam reminds me of my childhood. We loved and still do, toast with strawberry jam and cup of milk. It was our favorite late night snack, it’s so rich in flavor and the consistency of the jam is to die for. It’s not too sweet which allows to taste the original sweetness of the strawberry. For years we have been using it and we will never change it
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
everyones favorites! you can't think of jam without picturing this one. I like that they have the perfect amount of fruit, is very sweet and the quality is excelente, it really taste as the fruits. It can last months in the fridge. love to have it witj toasts.
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
If you love Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches as much as my daughter does, Then this is perfect for you, adds great taste to PeanutButter and is good all on its own on toast, bagel, pancakes, and Englis Muffins, Great Value for the money and available at most places  where Jams are sold
Rana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been eating this jam for years! I love the strawberry flavor... I've never tried any other flavors but I'm sure they are equally as delicious. Great consistency, doesn't taste synthetic! I live on jelly sandwiches in the summer when I'm busy so this is a great buy!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Even though i love the concord grape more this one is pretty good itself. Always rich and has the right consistency for spreading and most of all its seedless nothing to hinder you when eating!
Samantha M.
MY favorite jam! I wish it had a little less sugar, though. But besides that it is really taste on pancakes or on a PB&J Sandwich! There is always a jar at my house
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA
OMG! I love this.......it is like heaven!!!!! I love it because i can actually see and taste the strawberries. I prefer strawberry over grape anyway. It is so tasty.
Tryphena F.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this product, everyone in my family does this is definitely a classic choice for me. Goes great in sandwiches, I have also used it in cake/cupcake fillings
Katie O.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my jam! Pun intended ;) But seriously besides the raspberry, the smuckers strawberry jam is delish! I put it in and on everything and anything. From cottage cheese to sandwiches and even dessert!

back