Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam

Families have loved our Strawberry Jam for more than 100 years, and for good reason. With just the right balance of fruit and sweetness, we use ripe berries and let the natural flavors intensify in the making. Add Smucker’s® Seedless Strawberry Jam to balsamic vinaigrettes, pair with dark chocolate, or go classic and make a tasty PB & J.

What is the main preference, strawberry Jam or Strawberry Jelly?! 🤔🍓🍞Smuckers Strawberry Jelly Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam
I enjoy [product:smuckers-jam-concord-grape] and Jif Creamy Peanut Butter sanwiches. What's your favorite sandwich spread? [user:mmconverse91] [user:karissalynne] [user:erikrhunsinger] [user:ashlee_maerie]
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?
Start your review of Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam!
Product Highlights
Throw some of this strawberry jam and peanut butter together and you have the best combination.in reviews
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam uploaded by Renee C.
Smuckers strawberry and raspberry seedless jam in the 18 Oz glass jar is one of my favorite jams Smuckers has been around since 1879 and that's a long time to get it right I highly recommend this jam one of the only cons is it contains high fructose corn syrup which our bodies cannot even identify but other than that it tastes great and I do recommend it and I will buy it again
Jeanna R.
Salinas, CA
Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam uploaded by Jeanna R.
This jam is good but it scares me how long they can last in the fridge. I have had this in the fridge for the longest time. It survived a moving last year and I just noticed it expired last September but a couple of days ago we had it with crêpes and it was good. Should I throw it away? 😅
Kristina A.
Boardman
Strawberry smuckers seedless is awesome. Available at most grocery stores. Great price. Perfect for sauces and cookies. Excellent if you can't have seeds. The taste is wonderful. Great product!
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
I have always loved Smuckers ever since I was a kid and I buy this particular strawberry with no seeds to make my cookie bars which are very awesome I will always buy Smuckers I buy other flavors as well they have a wide variety of products but I particularly love these strawberry seedless for my toast and for making sweet desserts love it will buy this again and I recommend this to all who have not tried
Amber S.
Ewing, NJ
Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this jam. Strawberry is my absolute favorite. It's seedless and easy to spread on the bread
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,897 reviews
Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smuckers has always been my go to for jams,jellies etc....my youngest son loves this strawberry jam with peanut butter...it’s always his first pick for a “peanut butter and jelly” sandwich.
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
This is the jam I use for my toast or PB&Js I get grape too but Grape isn't friendly for my pup. Very delicious and has little bits of real strawberry. I always have backups of this. Definitely recommend.
Eric A.
Smuckers strawberry jam is without a doubt the best out there! The flavor is rich the consistency is constant and the price is decent.
Em T.
Pasadena , MD
Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam uploaded by Em T.
This jam is very good it spread nicely on my toast. It was just the right price I would purchase this again!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smuckers has been making Jam for a very long time- they are fantastic at it! I love this Strawberry jam on my bagels and cream cheese! Yum! Super delicious and affordable- repeat purchaser and eater of this jam
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney L.
Thunder Bay, ON
il y a 5 mois
Lyn R. il y a 5 mois
Jam is made from fruits with sugar. I’d say chunkier consistency. Jelly is from fruit juice and sugar, and jelly / smoother consistency. I like jams more.
Diane C.
Scranton, PA
il y a 2 ans
I enjoy Smuckers Seedless Strawberry Jam and Jif Creamy Peanut Butter sanwiches. What's your favorite sandwich spread? Michelle C. Karissa E. Erik H. [user:ashlee_maerie]
Donna S. il y a 2 ans
My favorite spread is Jeff creamy peanut butter and marshmallow cream! Amen!