Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam uploaded by Amber V.

BY SMUCKERS #62 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam.
Smucker's®, since 1897. see more...

Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
Smuckers Jams have always been my favorite go to Jams since I was a little Kid. I used to love strawberry flavor but now I'm obsessed with the red raspberry flavor, and I just think it's because raspberry has turned into my new favorite fruit. I put this jam on toast or waffles and always pair it with cream cheese!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love making thumbprint cookies and Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam is my go-to filling. It has the perfect amount of pucker against the slightly sweet shortbread cookie. The tart raspberry flavor also makes for a fun, grownup twist on a traditional peanut butter and jelly when the craving strikes.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Great to use in recipes or as a glaze. I always get the seedless because of intestinal health problems. It has a great flavor and is not too thick or thin. I have used this for several years and continue to repurchase this brand. Other flavors are good too.
CHRISTA f.
I get this for a couple of recipes I make and it has a great flavor. I like the seedless because it just has a smoothr texture than the seeded varieties. The consistency it just kind of thick though. I think I would like it better if it did not have so much pectin in it so it would spread a bit easier.
Ornella S.
I love Smucker's! It is my favorite brand of jam! The raspberry, grape and strawberry jellies are the best in my opinion. I love to spread this on my toast. Great value!
Traci L.
Barrington, RI
I love smuckers in general but this and the strawberry are two of my favorite flavors to throw on top of bread with some peanut butter.
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the my favorite brand of jelly. I enjoy the strawberry and grape ones better. You can always mix them for a new twist.
Alyssa C.
Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam is definitely the jam that I use in my baking. It really is seedless, which is important because I don't want seeds in the bottom of my jam or Bakewell tarts. When I use Smucker's jam, I know that I can trust there won't be seeds in it and that my baking will turn out well. The flavour and consistency are nice and so the jam is, obviously, good in baking, or on toast for breakfast.
Rachel L.
Grande Prairie, AB
Smucker's is definitely one of my favourite brands of Jam. Raspberry is the best flavour in my opinion. Seedless is alright, but I would recommend trying the one with seeds, as it tastes like you're eating real raspberries in every bite! A must try!
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
My faovurite jam! So sweet and yummy. Easy to spread, not too clumpy or runny. Great on toast with margarine