BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Jam.

Since 1897.

50 calories per 1 tbsp. see more...

Arista N.
I love this jam! It's so full of flavor, great on scones and toast! It is easy to find in most grocery stores. The only complaint is the amount of sugar it contains. Smuckers does make a "simply fruit" blackberry that contains no added sugar, but the 'seedless' blackberry is almost impossible to find.
Catherine T.
Davie, FL
This jam is amazing! It is my favorite and it goes well with anything. The blackberry flavor tastes so fresh for a jam and there is a little bit of a sweet bite and it is awesome! I recommend this to everyone if you want a sweet breakfast, lunch, or dinner treat!
Alli P.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Target
The next best thing to Marionberry Jam which they apparently don’t sell outside of the pacific north west. Eat this so often it pairs beautifully with some peanut butter.
Colleen L.
Nashville
I am a huge peanut butter and jelly fan. I could eat them every single day. This is a brand that I love and trust! BlackBerry is my favorite flavor, too!
Helen K.
Pretty solid jam, good for a PB&J. Not super classy and very sugary, but still an awesome addition to a fridge to keep handy for sandwiches!
Brenda a.
Montgomery, AL
I love the blackberry taste. You can taste the crunch of the blackberries.i love this flavor hands down.love the thickness of the jam
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
I love the taste of this jam. Smuckers is one of my go to brands for my family and this has a great blackberry taste. A winner!
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Delicious. I enjoy it most on toasted sourdough and usually eat it for breakfast.
Melanie D.
Elmwood, , ON
This was great! I use smuckers whenever I can as I can depend upon their flavor and quality. This was a great example of that! my family loved the flavor and the little ones loved not having to deal with seeds!!!!!!
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Oh my smuckers is the best jam ever. I am addicted to it when I coat it over homemade bread for breakfast