BY SMUCKERS #25 in Cookie Mixes

Pillsbury halloween funfetti sugar cookie mix 17.5 oz see more...

Shellby M.
I bake these every year with my kids they are so tasty and don’t get hard like others I like my cookies soft but able to be decorated we decorate with icing and they have sprinkles mixed into the batter! So good
Kayla A.
Yum yum yummy! Who doesn't love funfetti?!? The Halloween sprinkles just make it that much better and more fun. The perfect cookie for any parties or just to eat yourself NO SHAME! Run to the store and get it now !
Kat M.
I just love sugar cookies and Halloween!! Nothing gets better than that during fall. I love the price of this because its affordable. I always buy my stuff at walmart, but you can buy it at other places too!
Janelle C.
I absolutely love starting October off with some yummy Halloween cookies! These are an easy and simple treat that is sure to get our family in the festive mood for Halloween! Great value for the price as well and easy to bake!
Caitlyn J.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the a absolute BEST cookies to buy
Hands down. I got them at my local supermarket. They met my expectations and then some. There’s not an alternative that could even possibly compare to these cookie
Maiyuki D.
These cookies are what tell me that it's officially Halloween spooky season! They're cute and convenient and yet still manage to taste great and they're perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth who just can't wait for the Halloween candy!
Missy S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Would you recommend the product?
I would totally recommend this product, it’s so easy to use and so much fun. Really adds to the Halloween spirit plus it helps my sweet tooth.
Where can it be purchased?
It can be purchased at any grocery store in the baking aisle.
How does it compare to similar products?
It tastes pretty similar although I love how the colors can help get you into that spirit.
Taylor C.
Farmington, MI
These are so addicting. I love switching up the recipe a bit to make them vegan, but they are so festive and yummy. I am a fan of most Pillsbury Products and also love their gluten free range. I make these every fall for the bake sale, or just to have around the house when i want an autumn inspired treat.
Evie H.
SO GOOD. You can buy this at most grocery stores. Super easy to make because you just stir together a few things and they taste great. I love eating the dough even though you aren’t supposed to do that. Makes great cookies, and perfect for decorating if you’re in the Halloween spirit.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
These cookies are so good! As soon as fall hit I had to grab some, and my two year old definitely approves. They are so light and not too overly sweet, and they get me right in the mood for fall 🍂🍁