BY SMUCKERS #37 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury halloween funfetti cake mix 18.9 oz see more...

Jesica R.
Norman, OK
These are my absolute favorite to make at Halloween time. I make these for my kids Halloween parties at school or just for fun. Very easy to make and the whole family loves them. I would def buy again.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
My family absolutely love this cake mix. The mix is really good and easy to make. You can make a cake out of it or cupcakes. I love making cupcakes with my kids we have so much fun and they are so yummy. I recommend this cake mix. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The kids love this cake mix. The cake doesn't last a week in my house. The kids love how moist the cake is but their favorite part of it is of course the sprinkles. I love baking and Halloween is the best time of the year to bake.
Raquelina T.
I use these to make my Halloween cupcakes with the color theme sprinkles inside it's just perfect when biting in. My family always expect them this time of year. I'm always finding them at Walmart or a local grocery store. They teste pretty good.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Every Halloween I make a special treat for the neighborhood kids. Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti cake mix and icing is my go-to for Halloween cupcakes. It makes a light and fluffy cupcake with a great vanilla taste. The icing is just sweet enough and the sprinkles add to the Halloween theme. This is a great box mix sure to delight any ghosts or goblins.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
I LOVE EVERYTHING HALLOWEEN. Let me just start off by saying that. And I make this cake literally every Halloween. I pair it with the matching icing and sprinkles. It's so cute and fun, so easy to make, and so delicious. How can you NOT enjoy it? Seriously.
Lauren G.
Every Halloween my mom and I make cupcakes from this for the "special trick or treaters" aka family kids or close friends kids.. And we put little prizes and stuff in there. EVERY kid devours the cupcake before they leave the house! Everyone loves funfetti! We always buy ours at Walmart! :)
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I've bought this two years in a row and plenty of it for my son who is absolutely obsessed with Halloween. It tastes great, it's cheap, and it has matching icing which means the world to my little boy.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
Nothing like a halloween when you back cupcakes with this fun batter! Love the colors and the taste! It is moist and don’t forget to buy the halloween icing with sprinkles. I will always buy this for every halloween ever year! All my kids love it and enjoy helping me make them!
Natasha G.
Trenton, TN
Nothing gets me in the Halloween spirit better than this festive cake mix! It's soooo yummy and super cute. I always follow the recipe and it turns out great every time. I also make cake mix cookies with this. LOVE IT!!!🎃🎃 #HaloWIN #contest