BY SMUCKERS

Pillsbury caramel apple cookie mix 17.5 oz see more...

• I saw this at the grocery store the other day and I was i...1 Answers
Stefanie B.
Not much flavor. Im a sucker for anything carmel apple so I was stoked when I found this at Safeway. I was expecting way more flavor.
Brianna V.
I was excited about this flavor but it tastes super artificial and not at all what I expected. I would definitely avoid this mix.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I saw this at the grocery store the other day and I was intrigued... Has anyone tried this recipe? I feel like it could taste really weird or really good.