BY SMUCKERS #49 in Frosting

Pillsbury bold orange frosting 15.6 oz see more...

• Is there any way to change the color? I have an extra ca...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite funfetti color? Mimes blue!!2 Answers
  • Could you add food coloring to change the color? I bought...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Okay, so since Funfetti hit the market I haven't asked for any other cake for my special celebrations. I usually go with the white classic frosting or chocolate if my mom asks for it specifically. I recently tried the pink and the blu frostings and did not like them. They both left like a greasy-slick feel on my tongue after eating it. I just had a birthday and picked up the vanilla marshmallow Funfetti frosting AND WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER TYPE! Dudes, if you see the marshmallow kind at your store snag it! It's all the taste of the classic Funfetti frosting BUT incredibly fluffy and tastes somehow light and airy but giving you that marshmallow frosting feel. And there is absolutely NO slick greasy aftertaste. LOVE LOVE LOVE! However, I just can't get behind the other colors and flavors of the Funfetti frostings.
Lauren L.
I am a huge fan of Pillsburry products. For me, the orange frosting was a miss. I feel like this frosting tastes fake. I do not like the sprinkles either. Next time I will stick with the chocolate or vanilla frosting.
donika h.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love all Pillsbury baking goods. The bold orange color is great when I'm making sugar cookies for Halloween. My kids love the color, the subtle orange flavor and the colorful sprinkles add a pretty touch to it.
Mandy R.
I love to use funfetti cake and frosting. Unfortunately I don't like the orange flavor that much but that is just my personal preference. Funfetti as a general brand is great though and I love their products.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
Frosting doesn't have to be pale anymore..It can be bright and exciting besides tasting good.. Add sprinkles that are already included and what more could you want or need to decorate your latest creation
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love the flavor of this! Very sweet! We use the orange color for Halloween cupcakes and it's perfect, no need for food coloring and less mess. Also good for Christmas cookies and gingerbread houses
Lisa S.
Taste is awesome! I really like the change in the flavor from just the normal cake iceings. This also has the candy and the Colors are so bright. Will make your cake look even more yummy!
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
I love all the funfetti cakes and frostings. I didn't really care for the Orange though but all the other flavors taste great. My kids love the sprinkles that come with the frosting.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Smucker's Pillsbury Bold Orange Frosting was perfect to frost on our back to school cupcakes and its a great taste with fun fetti for the kids to sprinkle on and help!
Jessica W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Halloween go to! Anything with Pillsbury is gonna be good! Always use this when I decorate my Halloween cookies and cupcakes. Add some bat sprinkels and you're good to go!
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Do they make red frosting
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
What's your favorite funfetti color? Mimes blue!!
Sarah M.
Macomb, MI
Could you add food coloring to change the color? I bought yellow by accident and was going to make it orange instead.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Do they make purple frosting?
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
Is there any way to change the color? I have an extra can and need another color. If I add food coloring will it change the flavor?