Smuckers Peach Preserves

You’ll crave rich, savory Smucker’s® Peach Preserves for its complex flavor. Made with large pieces of sun-ripened peaches, its thick lushness pairs perfectly with creamy goat cheeses and roast meats. Or, for a simple breakfast, slather it on an English muffin.

Does this have seeds?
Do you use this for anything else other than toast?
Do you have a orange jelly?
Start your review of Smuckers Peach Preserves!
Nadina  T.
I love the Smuckers brand. My favorite flavor is strawberry preserve. The natural taste and chunks of fruit give this jam the flavor of something homemade. I use it on my toast, bagels and English muffins. For a sweet, semi healthy late night snack I toast a whole grain bagel and spread Country Crock and strawberry preserves over it. Its not as bad as candy late at night but will still curve that sweet craving.
Carolina  P.
Purchased at: Kroger
Smuckers Peach Preserves I like it and I recommend it this a delicious peach preserve this brand have may different flavors for everyone taste all are delicious but my favorite is peach I used it on top of my cheese pancakes you can combine with peanut butter sandwiches with cookies for your cakes try it
Sharon S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Smuckers Peach Preserves! It's great on toast with butter. My favorite! The only con for me is that for the last couple of years it has been getting harder to find at many stores around here. I mean even the shelf labels are gone. They put apricot in it's place. Not even close in taste! I do generally find it at Wal-Mart but for us that's several towns away. We wait to need more products to make it worth the gas it takes to get there. I do recommend and will buy again!
Gabriella Z.
Austin, TX
Delicious! Definitely my favorite strawberry Jelly of all time, the only jelly I will purchase. Great price as well.
jacquelyn L.
Manchester, NH
I love this jam, it is the only kind ill eat. I love the packaging, and the jam its self, it has the best flavr and love that it has strawberry chunks inside it
Jan N.
Kew Gardens, NY
Love Smuckers strawberry, Tastes great, and seeds make it taste better. it goes great with toasted wholwheat bagel.
Deborah T.
Aurora, CO
Just like a lot of other people on here.. I love this product! It's the only type of jam/preserves that I'll eat. Definitely my favorite!
Kathryn C.
Damascus, MD
I love to put this on my bagel and cream chesse in the morning! I don't mind the crunch from the seeds
Robert  E.
Shawnee, KS
This is a very good peach flavor with some good peach pieces in it. It is affordable for the size and tastes great I dont think anyone can improve on this product. Very delicious tasting not at all disappointed with this product. I would buy again when I run out forsure.
Janett J.
I really like this preserves o usually buy this on spring or winter for a fast quick breakfast
Ask a question to the Influenster community...