GroceryPantrySmuckers
Smucker's Natural Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread

Smucker's Natural Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread

by Smuckers

Enjoy the fresh taste of sun-ripened strawberries all-year round with the full-flavored goodness of Natural Squeezeâ„¢ Strawberry Fruit Spread. Throw in a picnic basket with creamy brie, or use at home on a classic PB&J.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smucker's Natural Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread!
Michelle P.
Fort Smith, AR
Hands down my favorite and the fact it comes in a easy squeeze bottle makes it super easy to use without being messy
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Smucker's Natural Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Jessica O.
This is my go to product for strawberry jelly! It is all natural and tastes so delicious! I love the easy squeeze bottle, it makes dispensing the jelly so simple. I use it to make sandwiches, mix into yogurt or top snacks like pretzels or rice cakes.
Maxine W.
Fontana, CA
Perfect amount of sweet, really easy to spread. Really nice taste and refreshing for summer 😜
Aidee  T.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The truth is, I don't like this brand of jam, but since I can't find the brand I use lately, I decided to give this natural version a chance. I was really surprised how good this version is and then the squishy presentation made it my new favorite.
Hayden L.
South Lyon, MI
I like that you can squeeze it and it’s not loaded with a bunch of sugars. I’d buy it again
Chelsea L.
Purchased at: Target
This is probably some of the best strawberry spread I have ever tried. It's so fresh tasting. I just keep it in the fridge and taste like I just made my own homemade jam 💖
member-3b4bd
Tastes amazing, very convenient to just squeeze out of the bottle. Great for just jelly toast or pb&j. Tastes like real strawberries.
MaKenna P.
Ogden, UT
It's pretty good! Still has a ton of sugar for being labeled "natural". I don't think I'll buy it again because of that. I'll just stick with the traditional size and price.
Samantha  L.
Lenoir City, TN
Loved it because it wasn't overly sweet. My husband has diabetes really was a great choice. Also very affordable
Forrest A.
Kaneohe, HI
I like the fact that it is in a squeeze bottle and easy for my kids to practice making sandwiches. The flavor is kind of what you would expect, a sweet strawberry flavor. I will say that it is not as sweet as the original. This is a solid product.

Looking for your answer?