GroceryPantrySmuckers
Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread

Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread

Although red raspberries have a short growing season, you can enjoy this sumptuous fruit flavor any time of year with our Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread. Serve with brie, use as a filler for peanut butter sandwich cookies or drizzle over savory breakfast crepes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread!
How would you rate this product?
Adams K.
Ashland City, TN
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Adams K.
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Adams K.
This jelly/ jam is amazing!! The sweetness is perfect and spreads so easily! The consistency is perfect and doesn't come out in chunks! I will definitely purchase again! It's also natural which I love!! #voxbox #natural
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Melissa B.
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Melissa B.
I love that the first ingredient in this jam is fruit!! It has a delicious red raspberry taste. I’m not a huge fan of seeds, but overall this is really tasty on a sandwich or eaten by itself with a spoon. 😉 I’d definitely recommend trying this one!
Laura O.
Canterbury, NH
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Laura O.
Raspberry Jam has always been my favorite, so when I was sent a jar of Smucker's new All Natural Raspberry Jam to try, I couldn't wait to try it. I wasn't disappointed, it's even better than their original recipe, plus it's made with all natural ingredients! Yesterday I discovered that it is finally available in my local grocery store, and I bought a new jar of it.
Tre K.
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Tre K.
my family and i really enjoyed this fruit spread. I've been eating a lot more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lately, it really is good. Thank you for the samples. i will most likely be purchasing this again.
Ashley S.
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Ashley S.
honestly I'm not even big on raspberries but this jelly is absolutely amazing suckered did it again! I love this brand
Stephanie  P.
Salina, KS
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Stephanie  P.
This tastes so good on whole wheat toast. Smuckers has been around since I was a kid so I trust that they make products that are good for my kids. Very affordable, great natural ingredients, and tastes great.
Laine H.
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Laine H.
I am grateful for receiving this Smuckers raspberry jam to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I think it is great that it is made with real sugar and not corn syrup. Smuckers taste delicious.
Heide P.
Kissimmee, FL
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Heide P.
Su sabor es expectacular, muy balanceado y no es demasiado dulce. Mi niño lo utiliza para sus bagels, tostadas y hasta en sus waffles en el desayuno. Miy buena #smuckers
Albina  C.
Fresno, CA
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Albina  C.
I always buy strawberry jam but I might just be making a switch to the delicious taste of all natural raspberries. I love that it’s not high in fructose or corn syrup.
Brianna  A.
Toledo, OH
Smuckers Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Brianna  A.
I have used this twice already once on toast and the other paired with jif natural peanut butter and both comes it tasted exceptional and I absolutely love the fact that it is all natural. thank you influenster and smuckers I will absolutely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?