Smuckers Natural Creamy Peanut Butter

by Smuckers

Smucker’s® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter is 100% natural and made with two simple ingredients: fresh-roasted peanuts and a dash of salt. It's perfect for pairing with Smucker’s famous jams and jellies for a great PB & J. Also enjoy as a snack with fruits or crackers, or use in recipes.

How does this peanut butter compare to KRAFT (my normal go to brand)?
Start your review of Smuckers Natural Creamy Peanut Butter!
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite must-have in my pantry. I eat it everyday with different meals (pancakes, oatmeals, fruit, sandwiches, etc.) When I buy peanut butter, I like to check the ingredient list so I can know what the product is made of. In a peanut butter, I prefer that the only ingredient be peanut no more. This brand is a good one even though the product comes with a pinch of salt.
Reno, TX
No added sugar or extra junk. Just simply peanuts and salt. Don't worry about the oil separation, just mix it up good and it's super yummy! This is a staple at our house for healthy desserts or for a snack. Lol!
I love this peanut butter because it's natural and has salt instead of sugar. A lot of peanut butter comes with a high sugar content and I prefer to limit the amount of sugar I eat. I know it's a pain to mix the oil that naturally separates from the peanut butter but it's worth it to have something natural and healthy in my diet. It tastes amazing too!
Newaygo, MI
For the keto diet they recommend you to use natural peanut butter. It took me a while to actually like this type of peanut butter mainly because it’s more oily than what I’m used too. I love it on celery the best.
I love this peanut butter its so creamy and healthy. I've been trying to eat healthier and I looked up one of the healthiest peanut butters and this one kept showing up. I didn't think it would taste good but to my surprise its so delicious.
I absolutely love this peanut butter! It does separate but that is to be expected with all natural! It tastes great. I will continue to buy this for myself and my family and can only recommend it for others.
Repito: La lista de ingredientes para escoger la mantequilla de maní debe tener como máximo 2 ingredientes, que son: maní y sal (aunque también hay una versión sin sal). Orgánico siempre será muchooooooo mejor es por eso de que les digo que escojan la mantequilla de mani, almendra o merey de esta manera. No le tengan miedo a las grasas saludables y descarten todo lo procesado. Esta marca y MARANATHA NATURAL FOODS Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter Salt 16 OZ solo tienen dos ingredientes: maní y sal .. ambas constan de 16 g de grasa, 1 g de azúcar y 7-8 g de proteína 🙌. Nada como una cucharada de estas en el desayuno o en el pre workout.
Seattle, WA
This again falls into that hard-to-combine category. For me, I would rather just make my own. Props, though, for the wider opening to make it easier to try to mix.
Warren, OH
Was looking for the healthiest peanut butter that was only peanuts and maybe salt. This was the only brand I could find that met my needs. It is not like regular peanut butter that sticks in your mouth. This peanut butter I runny and it taste like your eating peanuts out of the shell. I love eating this with an apple or banana. I even put it in a smoothie before to add protein and fat.
Kansas City, KS
This is my absolute favorite peanut butter. I hate how most peanut butters have unnecessary added ingredients such as sugar or palm oil. This peanut butter is simply peanuts but it has a delicious flavor. I love putting it in smoothies, on rice cakes, bagels, or just taking a huge spoonful. It is my go to post workout snack.