BY SMUCKERS #32 in Nut Butter

Smucker's®Natural Creamy Peanut Butter.
Made without hydrogenated oils.
0 grams trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Oil separation is natural just stir and refrigerate.
200 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan A.
Kansas City, KS
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite peanut butter. I hate how most peanut butters have unnecessary added ingredients such as sugar or palm oil. This peanut butter is simply peanuts but it has a delicious flavor. I love putting it in smoothies, on rice cakes, bagels, or just taking a huge spoonful. It is my go to post workout snack.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is SO GOOD. I got this a few weeks ago on a whim, and it's my new favorite peanut butter! The ingredients are literally peanuts and salt- you can't beat that! And it tastes great. I have zero guilt about feeding this to my family!
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta , GA
Foodie Expert
Best peanut butter. Specially with the peanuts inside. The healthiest as well. And you can keep the jar to use for plants, as a make up jar, make a soap dispenser. Just a few ideas. :)
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
This peanut butter is so delicious and only contains peanuts and salt, no sugar or preservatives or oil. Just give it a good stir when you first open the jar.
Tisha W.
Foodie Expert
Our family lives for natural. This pb hits the spot every time! Love the flavor. Easily found at Kroger.
Kelsey D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a peanut butter fanatic! This one specifically is one of my favorites. I throw this in my oatmeal, protein pancakes, on a wrap or just eat it with a spoon! The price is decent, and I usually buy this at Giant Eagle. The creaminess helps to spread easily, and it never goes dry like some other brands. I love that it's only ingredient is peanuts ! This product is a healthy fat that tastes great.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this PB because there’s no added sugar. A lot of people see the word “natural” and assume it means it’s good for you but the word can basically be placed on anything. This PB is really good with minimal ingredients - the way it should be.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Repito: La lista de ingredientes para escoger la mantequilla de maní debe tener como máximo 2 ingredientes, que son: maní y sal (aunque también hay una versión sin sal). Orgánico siempre será muchooooooo mejor es por eso de que les digo que escojan la mantequilla de mani, almendra o merey de esta manera.
No le tengan miedo a las grasas saludables y descarten todo lo procesado. Esta marca y MARANATHA NATURAL FOODS Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter Salt 16 OZ solo tienen dos ingredientes: maní y sal .. ambas constan de 16 g de grasa, 1 g de azúcar y 7-8 g de proteína 🙌. Nada como una cucharada de estas en el desayuno o en el pre workout.
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Foodie Expert
Was looking for the healthiest peanut butter that was only peanuts and maybe salt. This was the only brand I could find that met my needs. It is not like regular peanut butter that sticks in your mouth. This peanut butter I runny and it taste like your eating peanuts out of the shell.
I love eating this with an apple or banana. I even put it in a smoothie before to add protein and fat.
Gabi S.
This is a great healthy alternative. I found this through some article that reviewed the best and worst peanut butters and this was the best. Because it is natural when I first got it I had to mix it a lot, but whenever I use it I don't need to mix it very much. It tastes good and is healthy. I love peanut butter so I'm happy that I found a healthy and natural alternative
Stefani P.
How does this peanut butter compare to KRAFT (my normal go to brand)?