BY SMUCKERS #40 in Nut & Seed Butters

Smucker's®Natural Creamy Peanut Butter.
Made without hydrogenated oils.
0 grams trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Oil separation is natural just stir and refrigerate.
200 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Buy on Target*
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
As someone who loves peanut butter, this took a bit of getting used to. I wanted to love it and be on the healthy eating train but I didn't at first. I was used to the sweetened "other" varieties.

Once my palate adjusted, I loved it! Yes, you have to mix it, but for the price point and the lack of sugar, it's delicious. I love to add mine to a protein shake or a hearty piece of toast in the mornings.

I normally do not shop at Walmart, but I urge you to get over there and pick this item up! You won't be disappointed!
Gielle K.
I love this peanut butter because it's natural and has salt instead of sugar. A lot of peanut butter comes with a high sugar content and I prefer to limit the amount of sugar I eat. I know it's a pain to mix the oil that naturally separates from the peanut butter but it's worth it to have something natural and healthy in my diet. It tastes amazing too!
Melissa G.
Newark
I love this peanut butter because its only ingredients are peanuts and salt. It is so much better for one's health than processed peanut butters that contain added sugar, etc and this product tastes just as great!
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Love this PB because there’s no added sugar. A lot of people see the word “natural” and assume it means it’s good for you but the word can basically be placed on anything. This PB is really good with minimal ingredients - the way it should be.
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Was looking for the healthiest peanut butter that was only peanuts and maybe salt. This was the only brand I could find that met my needs. It is not like regular peanut butter that sticks in your mouth. This peanut butter I runny and it taste like your eating peanuts out of the shell.
I love eating this with an apple or banana. I even put it in a smoothie before to add protein and fat.
Kelsey D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a peanut butter fanatic! This one specifically is one of my favorites. I throw this in my oatmeal, protein pancakes, on a wrap or just eat it with a spoon! The price is decent, and I usually buy this at Giant Eagle. The creaminess helps to spread easily, and it never goes dry like some other brands. I love that it's only ingredient is peanuts ! This product is a healthy fat that tastes great.
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
No added sugar or extra junk. Just simply peanuts and salt. Don't worry about the oil separation, just mix it up good and it's super yummy! This is a staple at our house for healthy desserts or for a snack. Lol!
Mirtha M.
I love this peanut butter its so creamy and healthy. I've been trying to eat healthier and I looked up one of the healthiest peanut butters and this one kept showing up. I didn't think it would taste good but to my surprise its so delicious.
Charli S.
I absolutely love this peanut butter! It does separate but that is to be expected with all natural! It tastes great. I will continue to buy this for myself and my family and can only recommend it for others.
Amanda F.
Love this peanut butter! I am typically a Jif person but decide to try this and it is so good! So good for peanut butter and jelly or when you put it on ice cream! Would definitely recommend!
Stefani P.
How does this peanut butter compare to KRAFT (my normal go to brand)?