Smucker's Natural Chunky Peanut Butter uploaded by Amanda R.Smucker's Natural Chunky Peanut Butter uploaded by Talia F.Smucker's Natural Chunky Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica K.

BY SMUCKERS #76 in Nut & Seed Butters

Smucker's® Natural Chunky Peanut Butter.
Made without hydrogenated oils.
0 grams, trans, fatty acids.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• How does this peanut butter compare to Smuckers crunchy p...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Pretty good product. Its only ingredients are peanuts and salt which makes it a natural and healthy product perfect for a healthy breakfast and a pre workout meal.
It has 2g of fiber and 8g of protein.
It is a little hard to spread on toast and tge flavor is more salty than others but it’s definitely a good and healthy choice.
Bobbie-jo M.
Saint Paul
This has got to be the best peanut butter out there. It has great flavor and is all natural. I thought it would bother me to have to stir and store in the fridge, but after you stir it once, you don't have to do it again.
Maria Fernanda O.
Avinger, TX
It is amazing !! A healthier option than the common brands. The only ingredients are Penuts and salt. Now, you have to understand that if you are used to the sugar LOADED options this will taste really REALLY WEIRD. My husband was thrown off at first, but I added a little bit of honey on his. Doing so is even better than getting the ones with high sugar. You know what's in your penut butter this way. Once you do this it will taste way better than the other options. I personally LOVE the taste of it just as is. But I'm used to the real flavor of penuts, so I was not phaced, but DELIGHTED.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
This peanut butter will knock your socks off! I went to my local Al's Valueland...it's slightly expensive there I probably should've hit WalMart but since I'm low carbing it's been a God send! It's not dry and gross it's amazing
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Guys. This peanut butter is awful. It is bitter and just doesn't taste good at all. I would not suggest buying this unless you plan on mixing it with honey or syrup or something. I've had plenty of other natural style peanut butters that were not this bad at all.
Talia F.
I love peanut butter! To the point I could eat spoonfuls of it by itself, but recently I found that I was pre-diabetic and wanting to start taking care of things now I had changed up my diet in a huge way. So a friend recommended this gem to me and boy let me tell you what - this is perfect. Low sugar, good protein, and tastes amazing. I prefer chucky peanut butter because I like the texture and the crunch but there is a smooth. It has to be stirred up so its not regular peanut butter. It has a grainy texture look to it - I have a picture to show you what it looks like. But it's awesome - it's everything I ever wanted from peanut butter. It's rich, it has a great texture, and it tastes incredible. Plus without all that sugar you can really taste the peanut taste which you never realized how much you didn't get that with regular run of the mill peanut butter. I recommend this to anyone - for on diets and not on diets.
Karla B.
This is a good natural peanut butter. Not too sticky like some natural peanut butters. I love how it has less sugar than most leading peanut butter brands. Without all of that added sugar, you can really taste the fresh peanuts! I eat this every morning on my whole wheat toast. Even though it is crunchy, the base is very smooth and creamy. One tip of advice would be to store it upside down so the oils do not separate. Separation is a very common thing with natural peanut butters. If it does become separated, simply stir it up and enjoy!
Elissa W.
Fayetteville, AR
When I found out I was diabetic one of the first things I did was switch from a sugar-laden hydrogenated traditional brand peanut butter to Smuckers Natural. The ingredient label reads like something homemade, very simple, very healthy. It took me a bit to get used to having to stir and to the non-sweet flavor but now it's become a staple item in my pantry. I'm loyal for life!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Maybe I'm just used to Jiff brand, but something about this just didn't go over with me. The taste and texture were a little off. Though it is pretty inexpensive in my opinion so if you like it, I think it's a good deal.
Sarah F.
CLEVELAND, OH
Taste great but like many natural peanut butters, it's a little more on the pricey side, but this actually isn't all that bad. As far as chunky peanut butter goes this one is the best of the best! It is filled with crunchy peanuts and has a great flavor!
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this peanut butter compare to Smuckers crunchy peanut butter?