BY SMUCKERS

1 each of: Guava, Red Raspberry, Apple. Currant, Blackberry & Mixed Fruit All are 12oz each. see more...

Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
My favorite jelly but of course anything by smuckers is exceptional! The only problem I have is this flavor is hard to find in my hometown. The price is affordable some may find a little expensive but, you get what u pay for and smuckers will not let you down!
kuku k.
I love this jelly, all the flavors mixed in one. It's not too sweet or tart, just perfect. But it is so hard to find in the store, I bought it online.
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Hands down my favorite flavor for toast! I can only ever find it in the little diner packets though. I wish i could find it in larger sizes
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is really tasty and it spreads well. My son likes it on his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and I like it on my toast.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
This reminds me of fruit punch. Its so good. Like a medley on your toast or English muffin. And the sugar contents isnt so bad.
diana v.
Antioch, CA
Nice thick consistency. Slightly too sweet, but good taste. Doesn't taste artificial. Great for sandwiches or pancakes!
Sacha P.
Halifax, NS
A very yummy breakfast spread. Not too sweet just perfect on a slice (or two) of toast! It is also good on vanilla ice cream!
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
I love jelly with peanut butter or my daughter likes jelly on toast in the morning