BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Toppings Magic Shell
  • "This stuff is delicious, tastes like what they dip your ice cream cone in at an ice cream shop but the texture is a little firmer than that." in 4 reviews
  • "I don't always buy it as its in the treat category of things." in 1 review
  • "It is excellent on vanilla ice cream and gives it that little something extra to make it super yummy!" in 1 review
Kat N.
Acton, MA
Smuckers did something amazing here, I can't believe I didn't know this stuff existed until recently! You can pick this up at any local grocery store and once you do you're in for a treat. This chocolate coating turns any icecream dessert into chocolatey frozen goodness. As soon as you pour the chocolate on it turns into a hard coating over the icecream that you can then dive into. I can imagine you could put this on any frozen dessert and it'd work! This is a must have for any icecream lover
Liv B.
Woodstock
This stuff is so cool. It was hands down my favorite ice cream topping growing up. It hardens on your ice cream so right there it’s different innovative! It’s also tasty but you gotta like a crunch!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I absolutely loved this stuff as a kid, it was like crack. I always thought it was so cool how it would harden so quickly and it tasted good. The only downside to it is that it's a bit expensive for such a small bottle. It doesn't usually last too long, but it's nice to splurge on every so often
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite ice cream topper. It dries to a thick hard shell and reminds me of the old school chocolate dip soft serve cones. I love putting it over vanilla ice cream and putting fresh banana in it is well it's kind of like a chocolate-dipped banana with ice cream. Yum!
Cat I.
Okay this stuff makes me so happy! Lol, yes chocolate does that for me. First of all, if you've never purchased this, be sure to shake well before using. Also, very important, do not let it travel home in a bag with frozen foods (read: the ice cream you may be wanting to top off with this shell) because it will garden. If that happens, you can set the entire bottle in a bowl of warm water and it will require liquefy, then just shake well to mix it back up.
My favorite way to eat this is to chop up strawberries and bananas, drizzle this all over them and freeze!
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My family loves using this with ice cream! Just shake it up and squeeze onto your ice cream and eat. The chocolate then hardens into a majic shell its crunchy and taste so chocolatey and good. When I add the chocolate in a cone I make layers of ice cream and chocolate!
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
last night my boyfriend and i went to the grocery store to pick up some icecream and i saw this product and remembered how i used to love it when i was little. we picked some up and years later it is just as good as i remember it. it's like having your own chocolate dipped icecream or klondike bar in a bowl. hardens quickly and tastes amazing. 10/10 recommend.
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought my son this flavor and also strawberry . He loved them both but the chocolate is nearly gone.a great way to let your child be creative with snacks. We love making Cinnamon rolls and topping them with a tad bit of chocolate .👌delicious
Ryleigh S.
El Paso, TX
Heres the things. Everyone loves this hardshell . Yes , it is fun and an exciting change to the normal chocolate syrup people use but come on people there are things that are soooo much better in the world. Get yourself some real hot fudge, heat it up and be really blown away.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
This stuff is MAGIC! As soon as it is on my ice cream, it hardens. It was a miracle when I found this product because I love drumsticks because of the hard chocolate shell on the outside and now this is added to all of my ice creams.