BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's Magic Shell.
Freezes in seconds!
Chocolate flavor.
Topping made with real chocolate. see more...

Amber P.
I remember when I was younger and my parents brought this home for me to try! I was amazed by how quickly it hardened over Ice Cream and I've had to have it with Ice Cream ever since! I've put caramel and sweet tarts on my Ice Cream then covered it with Smuckers Magic Shell and the combination is absolutely exquisite! I know it sounds weird but seriously try it out! If you've never had this before you should really give it a try! Definitely worth it!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
My husband and I love this stuff! A hard chocolate shell on top of ice cream is what dreams are made of. I like it with my favorite ice cream and some cool whip . It has a good chocolate flavor and available in most store. I would buy this again for a great ice cream party
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I like this stuff as it is cheaper than the Hershey's, has a great taste, and works just as well as Hershey's Shell. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to add more to their ice-cream or who wants to save some money off the Hershey's one.
Taylor W.
Smuckers ice cream toppings to me are always good! They are made just right and are creamy and gooey just how we like it! The product does harden and crack over ice cream and tastes so good! Love it!
Makaela P.
I absolutely love this stuff! I always buy two or three of them when I see them in stock! Great flavor and hardens pretty fast. I also really enjoy having it hard at the bottom of my ice cream and having to scrap it out. So yummy and so good! I wish the bottle was bigger and more flavors choices
Regina M.
Covington
Magic Shell is a AWESOME product. Not only GOOD on just a bowl of ice cream but add fruit and nuts to the chocolate delicious. place it on chilled rice crispie treats,wonderful treat for your guests
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember this product fondly from my childhood, but I haven't really used it since. The nostalgia factor brings my grade up to a B. The chocolate taste is alright but the real fun of this product was breaking through the shell as a kid.
Danielle S.
Salem, NH
I am addicted to this stuff!!!!! I probably use too much but, its so yummy and hits that chocolate craving. I always pool some in the bottom sits like I'm biting into a chocolate bar!
Lesia W.
This is such a great addition to sundaes or even an ice cream cone. It is so cool to watch it harden on your ice cream. Kids love this and it makes eating it fun. It is also a delicious topping.
Danae T.
I swear this turns my boyfriend twelve years old again. This stuff freezes over ice cream and turns into a hardened shell! Just be sure to shake it first!