Smucker's Low Sugar Concord Grape Jelly uploaded by Aida I.

BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Concord Grape Jelly.
No artificial sweetener.
Reduced sugar jelly.
1/2 the calories and sugar than regular jelly! see more...

Aida I.
philadelphia, PA
This is very easy to spread. I can't believe how spreadable it is and i used is straight out of the fridge. It is a healthier option for the kids and they love it.
Krystal S.
Libertyville, IL
Do not know why you would buy any other jelly. This is sweet and tastes great. I love that there is no artificial sweeteners. Wish there were more low or no sugar options on the market.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
What is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without some good ol' grape jelly. This one is really good even though it has less sugar. Good for the body as well as the taste buds!
Alice W.
My family and I love Smuckers. I love the less sugar option, definitely a healthier alternative compared to all the other options out there.
Lauren D.
Tifton , Ga
If you are going low sugar for your jelly choice Smucker's works best. It goes well on a good old fashioned pb&j!
Camille H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this jelly. Same great taste as the original with less sugar. Healthier option withe great taste.
Tessa M.
Smuckers is always a great product and the fact that they have it with low sugar is a great option
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I love my Smuckers! This low sugar option is great. I don't want artificial sweeteners but I do like a little sweetness. Perfect.