BY SMUCKERS #9 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's® Concord Grape Jam.
J.M. Smucker.
Since 1897.
50 calories per 1 tbsp. see more...

• Are you try this jam with cheese? are you like it, can you explai...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
I give this 5 stars because after many times of trying to save money by buying store brand we always end up back with Smuckers jelly if we are out of our homemade jam. Yes you will pay a little more BUT from when you open the jar till the very end it always spreads out perfect. That's why I gave it 5 stars because I hate clumpy jelly/jams. I just bought this jar at Walmart for 1.97.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
Smucker's grape jam is absolutely the best on toast or for a PB&J sandwich. Jam definitely spreads easier than jelly and this jam is very flavorful. You also get a better deal when you purchase it in the glass jar compared to the plastic jar. I would definitely recommend Smucker's to all who love great tasting jam.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
The only jam I buy!!! The Concorde grape is my favorite and it's soooooo good! This is so good with the traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich lol this will forever be a constant repurchase for me!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Foodie Expert
My personal preference will always be jam and this one is by far my favorite. Easy to spread, a cheap find at any store, and delicious plain or paired with a nut spread
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Is a delicious jam, it's very concentrate and so yummy. I love to eat it with peanut butter.
lauren v.
Foodie Expert
love love love! need to get me some more before the holidays, the only thing i will put on my rolls to eat at holiday dinners! As well as when i make my morning toast or english muffins. I would recommend anyone try it, its not always the most popular brands that are the better quality..
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
My family loves Smucker jams and jellies. It is the only brand we purchase. Its always tastes great. My husband loves the concord grape jelly and I love the strawberry jam. I love to use the raspberry jam as a topping for my New York Cheescake. Its awesome!
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I spread this grape jelly on so many things such as toast, English muffins, pancakes and with peanut butter to make a PB&J. It's pretty thick and can be hard to get out of the jar sometimes.cause it slides around.
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Foodie Expert
Smuckers is the only way to go! Grape is our favorite. I use it for peanut butter and jelly and my favorite thing to use it in is my little smokies for a game day snack!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Foodie Expert
Smucker's is the king/queen of the jams and jellies. The Concord Grape Jelly is very tasty and pairs perfectly on buttered toast or inside of a PB&J!
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
Are you try this jam with cheese? are you like it, can you explain why yes or why not.