BY SMUCKERS #10 in Jams & Jellies

Smucker's® Concord Grape Jam.
J.M. Smucker.
Since 1897.
50 calories per 1 tbsp. see more...

• Are you try this jam with cheese? are you like it, can yo...4 Answers
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
My favorite Jelly/Jam! I have grown up on Smucker's and it's always had to be Grape! I will eat other flavors but my all time favorite is Smuckers Grape. I always go to the Bulk Isle of Walmart and buy the big container of it along with their 6 pound container of Peanut butter :D
Gladys R.
This is my daughters favorite flavor, this is the only one that she likes. She eats this with a toast every single morning. Its delicious, sweet, it has a lot of flavor, its very affordable. I prefer the plastic jar for safety reasons.....
Neferttia J.
So, I’m more things jam for the first time on accident thinking I was buying jelly, and let me tell you how that was a great accidental experience. I purchased mine at Walmart where the prices are reasonable for me and the quantity that I bought.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I give this 5 stars because after many times of trying to save money by buying store brand we always end up back with Smuckers jelly if we are out of our homemade jam. Yes you will pay a little more BUT from when you open the jar till the very end it always spreads out perfect. That's why I gave it 5 stars because I hate clumpy jelly/jams. I just bought this jar at Walmart for 1.97.
lauren v.
love love love! need to get me some more before the holidays, the only thing i will put on my rolls to eat at holiday dinners! As well as when i make my morning toast or english muffins. I would recommend anyone try it, its not always the most popular brands that are the better quality..
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
The only jam I buy!!! The Concorde grape is my favorite and it's soooooo good! This is so good with the traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich lol this will forever be a constant repurchase for me!
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Smucker's grape jam is absolutely the best on toast or for a PB&J sandwich. Jam definitely spreads easier than jelly and this jam is very flavorful. You also get a better deal when you purchase it in the glass jar compared to the plastic jar. I would definitely recommend Smucker's to all who love great tasting jam.
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
My family loves Smucker jams and jellies. It is the only brand we purchase. Its always tastes great. My husband loves the concord grape jelly and I love the strawberry jam. I love to use the raspberry jam as a topping for my New York Cheescake. Its awesome!
Jennifer B.
I spread this grape jelly on so many things such as toast, English muffins, pancakes and with peanut butter to make a PB&J. It's pretty thick and can be hard to get out of the jar sometimes.cause it slides around.
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I've never tried grape jam. And once I saw him decided to try. And to my surprise Man andsufficiently likes. Taste nasychynishyy than wine and it's cool and delicious.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Are you try this jam with cheese? are you like it, can you explain why yes or why not.

Walmart