Smuckers Jam

I enjoy [product:smuckers-jam-concord-grape] and Jif Creamy Peanut Butter sanwiches. What's your favorite sandwich spread? [user:mmconverse91] [user:karissalynne] [user:erikrhunsinger] [user:ashlee_maerie]
Would you rather have this flavor or another, and if so, which one?
What do you like eating Strawberry jam on?
Start your review of Smuckers Jam!
Product Highlights
“Throw some of this strawberry jam and peanut butter together and you have the best combination.” in reviews
Chihuahua Chihuahua
Me encanta esta mermelada, es tan rica, de verdad que tiene un sabor unico. Aunque si es muuuy cara, seria muy bueno que bajaran de precio este producto, me doy cuenta que antes era mas barata y mas personas lo compraban, y ahora ya no tanto. Antes compraba esta mermelada, pero desde que subio mucho de precio, deje de comprarla, seria bueno que bajaran su precio. Estoy segura que si hacen eso, la volveria a comprar.
Bel Air, MD
Smuckers Jam uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer strawberry jams and preserves, but if I have to go with grape, this is the one that I think is the best! I love Concord Grapes over any. They just have such a delicious distinct flavor. I dont particularly care for jelly but I love jams! This one has great texture and natural flavor! I recommend Smuckers Sugar Free with Splenda Brand Sweetener over any other grape spread!
N Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always been a love for Strawberry Preserves by Smuckers. I started using the jam instead and it’s just as tasty! Great for baking and something g simple as a strawberry jam and peanut butter sandwich. These cookies were definitely a favorite! #holidaybaking
Seaside, CA
I have been a fan of Smuckers ever since I was a little girl. No matter how many strawberry jams I try I always go back to Smuckers Strawberry jam. It is the best! I love it on toast, or on a bagel. Super tasty. Not too sweet. The perfect text. It is my favorite.
Hanahan, SC
Great product to use when fixing a good old peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Absolutely the best combination. I also apply this Jam to a plane breakfast beagle. I would recommend this product if you have not already tasted it.
Killeen, TX
My mom's has always used smuckers since I was small so as a parent with my kids I won't use anything but smuckers .Whether its grape or strawberry it stays in the family. The price is great recommend this product to all moms you won't want any other.
Morton grove
Smuckers jelly is one the best tasting jelly ever! I pair this obviously with butter and bread. I also pair with croissants and they taste great. I do like the raspberry flavor better. I’m very satisfied with it.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This jam is perfect to accompany the bread in the breakfast, to put it with bagles, cookies .... actually I use it with many foods that makes me really enjoy my meals. And you can enjoy it with different flavors!
Margate, FL
My favorite love this so much it’s super delicious that goes with anything I love it 😻 they really made this amazing product and am her for it definitely recommend this especially if u love breakfast
London, ON
1,649 reviews
This is a main priority to have in the fridge and I think everyone owns jam! Strawberry jam is personally my favourite, I always eat it on a warm piece of toast as a bedtime snack and this being seedless is even better