BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping.
120 calories per 2 tbsp.
See heating instructions on back.
Microwave 30 seconds. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Foodie Expert
No words but yummy for this. I've always loved this for my ice cream. Not just only for ice cream. I even add it to my milk too. It's just soooooo yum and I just love the chocolate ness. Hahah. Yummy.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Foodie Expert
Very yummy addition to any at home ice cream treat . Very easy to heat it up in the microwave . Make sure you shake it good to disperse the heated syrup .Tastes like hot fudge. Good value .
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
It is a great product I love the syrup on top of banana splits I do believe that in comparison this product does come up to to par with some of its competitors and we just love it
Brittany A.
Lowell, IN
I absolutely LOVE this! It is so great and easy when you have little kids. For the most part it is mess free and it makes them feel like they can do something on their own. It is so yummy as well! I am a huge chocolate and ice cream lover
Lindsay Y.
Great addition to ice cream when it is warmed up in the microwave, but be careful the bottle gets very hot and can burn your hand when you take it out.
Trisha P.
Billerica, MA
This hot fudge tastes amazing and is nice and thick. Makes ice cream sundaes even better! The nozzle does get kind of messy though.
Cassie L.
Tellico Plns, TN
Love this with ice cream so easy to use and mess free !! great for kids to use with out having any trouble
Jess B.
Foodie Expert
This is amazing when warmed up and drizzled on ice cream. But, fair warning, it's addictive.
Jalesa C.
Quitman, AR
This is very tasty on ice cream. You can make a delicious sundae with the Hot Fudge.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
Soooooo good, I love this on my ice cream. Especially when I make a banana split or brownie sundae. I've tried other brands of hot fudge but I prefer this one.
Lauane B.