Smucker's® Hot Caramel Toppings

by Smuckers

#6 in Sauces

At Smucker's, we think the very best days are sundaes. That's why we've created a wide assortment of ice cream toppings sure to add delight – and a creative touch – to your favorite dessert masterpieces.

Does this harden a lot or still stay somewhat creamy
This is good?
Is this eat out of the jar good?
Start your review of Smucker's® Hot Caramel Toppings!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Don't get me wrong as it taste good on ice cream sundaes but it is also delicious where you can eat it right out of the jar with a spoon!in 22 reviews
10 days agoLa Place, LA
Smucker's® Hot Caramel Toppings uploaded by Brittney C.
Since it doesn’t taste AS close to actual caramel as I think it could, I’m giving 4 starts. But with that being said, it’s still really good! I like to put it on ice cream or on top of warm desserts like apple crisps! Smucker's® Hot Caramel Toppings
a month ago
I love smuckers as a brand for condiments and spreads! I just wish I got the caramel sauce in a squeezable bottle instead of the jar. I find squeezable bottles much easier since I’m a pretty lazy person and don’t want to get a spoon to get caramel out of a jar
3 months agoRobertsville , MO
Snickers hot caramel toppings is a must in our house. This caramel is so silky smooth and works perfectly on our ice cream sundaes. Anytime we need a caramel saucetm this is the one we go to. You also get a good amount of caramel for the price you pay.
3 months agoLolo, MT
Best caramel sauce, thick and sweet perfect for sundaes or any dessert you want to and some caramel sauce to. Brings me back to childhood memories every time, highly recommend if you have not tried it you missing out
20 days agoFayetteville, WV
This is my fave! I made the best "Captains Treasure" ice creams with it!! So creamy and delicious! Just perfect; not too runny and not too thick! Definitely will buy again! Great value fir the price!
3 months agoWashington, DC
My husband uses this when he makes homemade frappe and it tastes just like mcdonalds frappe. Its inexpensive and taste so good on any dessert. I always make sure that there is a jar of hot caramel topping in my house and in my grocery cart a must buy.
3 months agoPeabody, MA
Sometimes I like to keep caramel in the house as a treat topping. I enjoy not only it on a little ice-cream but also dipping apples in it. The jars last awhile and the flavor is good. I also recommend the salted caramel option.
2 months agoWesterville, OH
OMG! I LOVE Smuckers! The caramel is so good served on top of coffee or vanilla bean ice cream. If you're not allergic to nuts, sprinkle any kind of nuts on top. I love walnuts!
2 months ago
Caramel is my favorite topping. When I go to ice cream stores I feel like they don’t give me enough caramel. To fix this, I buy my own and make my own sundaes. Lol
4 months agoYonkers , NY
Literally this is the most delicious topping for ice cream specially vanilla ice cream. Or desserts. Recently purchased couple of cones and vanilla ice cream and add this topic I was in love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...