Smucker's® Hot Caramel Toppings uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.

BY SMUCKERS #2 in Sauces

At Smucker's, we think the very best days are sundaes. That's why we've created a wide assortment of ice cream toppings sure to add delight – and a creative touch – to your favorite dessert masterpieces.

Buy on Target
  • "Don't get me wrong as it taste good on ice cream sundaes but it is also delicious where you can eat it right out of the jar with a spoon!" in 22 reviews
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You can never go wrong with smuckers!.. Anything with the name Smckers on it is guaranteed to be delicious… The thing that I like about this caramel sauce is that it's not too sweet. Most Caramell sauces are so sweet that they're hard for me to eat and actually enjoy. But this Smuckers caramel sauce I give 10 thumbs up
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Oh my goodness, this stuff is heaven in a jar. It tastes so delicious on top of an ice cream sundae! You can also use it to make a homemade ice cream cake and put it in as one of the layers. Very versatile product and tastes incredible Buy this product!
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Have you ever tried to make your own caramel toping. Yeah it's a huge pain in the rear end, that's why Smuckers Hot Caramel Topping is the best thing. You buy it pre made then pop it onto your sundae, ice cream, banana, or just spoon it into your mouth.
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is seriously so good and you can't go wrong with Smuckers! Top this on some vanilla ice cream or on a sundae and you're good to go! This was one of my all-time favorites as a kid and I'll definitely have to buy some more! The caramel doesnt harden either and the price isn't too bad for how much you get!
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
I like caramel ok, but it's fabulous when it's Smuckers Hot Caramel Topping. I put it on a lot of stuff, ice cream especially, of course, but on so many other rich desserts. They are the "icing on the cake" to me!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
As a fan of ANYTHING caramel, this is def a favorite of mine. When warmed up, it's so creamy. I would love to eat it right out of the jar, but that's a mouth full a cavities I don't want..lol. The flavor is amazing. Must try!
Crystal P.
Dublin, OH
I love Smucker's Hot Caramel Topping on my homemade banana splits! Just a few seconds in the microwave and this creamy delight makes ice cream night perfection. Shhh...add a dab on your hot smore's for a wonderful, delicious twist. You won't be disappointed!
Lupitaa R.
Love Smucker's ! All there items are delicious! This hot caramel is the best you just stick it in the microwave and there you have it! Super delicious on an ice-cream Sunday! Ive created multiple treats with this caramel perfect for any dessert or fresh fruit!
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
I always keep vanilla ice cream in the freezer and smuckers caramel topping on hand. My family loves me for it! You won't believe how fast I can get my kids to do their homework or chore by offering a Sunday made with smuckers!
One of mom's secrets to help her keep the house in order. Shhhhh
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff is addicting. I try not to buy it because if it's in my kitchen I am going to eat way too much but if I'm having a party and we're doing ice cream I make sure this is there! It's great that you can microwave the jar to keep it easy to use.
Karlie G.
Centuria, WI
What is your favorite smucker's product ?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will it come in a squeeze bottle?
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is good?
Karen R.
Does this taster better on ice cream than Hershey's syrup?
Jessica B.
Does this harden a lot or still stay somewhat creamy