BY SMUCKERS

Smucker's® Goober Peanut Butter & Grape® Jelly Stripes.
America's favorite!
Combination peanut butter & jelly. see more...

• How do you eat you pb sandwhich crust on or off?5 Answers
  • Does anyone else eat this out of the jar with a spoon?5 Answers
Tinisha P.
One of my favorite convenient food products! My son as well as myself both love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but there is nothing worse than hard to spread peanut butter and jelly destroying your bread. Thats why this stuff is ALWAYS stocked in my pantry. It is so easily spreadable, and you always get just the right amount of both peanut butter and jelly. We eat it almost everyday for luncheon! Grape is my favorite but both the strawberry and grape are good.
Vilma A.
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but they have changed the recipe on the peanut butter, it still tastes good, but not the same... Overall it's a great value due to the convenience of having both in a jar, but my days of eating it straight out of the jar are over.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Mi hijo y nosotros claro nos encanta este spread pues tienes las dos cosas juntas y sabe riquísimo!! El precio es módico y el sabor divino. Fácil de preparar y viene de strawberry también .!
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
I'm a goofy goober for this ! I love that the pb and j is mixed into one container. Makes sandwich making a breeze! They have chocolate and peanut butter which is an awesome blend.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
The kids love this stuff. I personally don't like how mixed up the peanut butter and jelly get, I end up throwing away half of it because it looks so gross. Flavor is good otherwise.
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious! Best peanut butter and jelly out there ! You seriously get the best of both worlds with these two ! The grape one is personally my favorite . so yummy!
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
My guilty addiction..I eat this everyday..it’s so good..peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are my weakness..I will continue to repurchase this..it’s so much more convenient than peanut butter and jelly separately..very reasonably priced..well worth the price
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Love that it's convenient in one jar. I like to buy the grape flavor. It's really convenient for lunches and it taste good. I feel like it's more peanut butter than jelly though. I recommend this to anyone who wants a one jar experience when making delicious sandwiches.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
2/10

Not sure why I'm even rating this a 2, but I'll go with it. The spread sticks to the bread a lot and does not actually spread well at all. The taste is not as good as a regular PB&J because they are so totally mixed. Do not recommend unless you're feeding it to a child who could care less, lol.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
I love grape jelly and this combination is delicious. I love this. To have peanut butter and grape jelly together is the best. I also think it's a great lunch for the kids and for snAck dish. Yes I would buy this all the time
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does anyone else eat this out of the jar with a spoon?
Shavonda B.
Richmond, VA
How do you eat you pb sandwhich crust on or off?