Smucker's® Fruit & Honey™ Strawberry Fruit Spread 9 oz. Jar uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY SMUCKERS #28 in Jams & Jellies

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I received the Smuckers fruit and honey strawberry JALAPEÑO flavor in the Degusta subscription box I ordered. This particular flavor is new and wasn't found when scanning so I am reviewing it here- it is so delicious!!! I never ever buy boughten jam or jelly because my mom and I make our own, but I've never made jalapeño jelly. This stuff is amazing, it's so sweet and strawberry but with a tiny kick of warmth. Not even spicy just a delicious warm soothing flavor. Paired with townhouse crackers and cream cheese you have the best appetizer! I could almost eat an entire sleeve of crackers with this! Will buy again!
Jen L.
Jen L.
Minnetonka, MN
I bought some of this (along with the Strawberry Jalapeño flavor) to mix with cream cheese for a party dip. The Jalapeño flavor was an absolute hit, but I didn't find anything especially impressive about this plain Strawberry flavor. Don't get me wrong, it's good jam, but nothing spectacular or different from many of the other brands on the shelf.
Buffalo, NY
I love this Jam! It is delicious. What's great about it is a great flavor. If you like sweet jams this is the one for you. I love putting it on toast with peanut butter! I have bought it multiple times. The strawberry is definitely my favorite!
Marybeth D.
Marybeth D.
Clay, NY
Thrilled I discovered this! Has less sugar than other jellies and jams. Great value and great taste!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
This must be new! and its delicious, we had a sample the other day at the Rodeo and it was so good! we had it with Jif, love the sweetness of honey, haven't seen it yet in store but i will buy for sure.
Erika M.
Erika M.
This is the best fruit spread I have found. It has no added sugar, just honey, which is perfect for my 2 year old. It tastes like ordinary strawberry with no additives. I always get it at my local walmart and I always make sure I have a couple on hand just in case they are sold out. It is chunky though so I don't like it for myself.
Buffalo, NY
What is everyone's favorite flavor of the smuckers with honey?