BY SMUCKERS

Smucker' s Fat Free Strawberry Toppings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Smucker's
This is a house hold name here , when breakfest, lunch , or dinner is on the table Smucker's I on toast , icecream, or favorite dessert heading to the table, everyone should try it guarantee you want use anything else.i is sold at a good price in the store.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Smuckers has been a part in our household for many years. The strawberry and blueberry flavors are always in the fridge. They just taste amazing and almost like home-made. Any product from Smuckers I ever tried, never disappointed me.
Maggie J.
I bought this the other day not realizing it wasn't jelly. I figured since I had it I might as well make French toast and put it on top. It was delicious! Tasted just like strawberry French toast from a restaurant!
Tammie J.
Smucker's brand is top quality product. I wasn't surprised that the toppings were so delicious, especially on banana splits.. This brand has always been in our breakfast need and now in our special treats.
Michele L.
Great strawberry topping for sundaes and toast. My only issue is that it is quite expensive for the amount.
Megan M.
So good on ice cream :) I add this to ice cream with sprinkles and caramel and its delicious
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
Smuckers jelly is so good, so it's great they have a topping as such a treat!