BY SMUCKERS #52 in Spreads

Smucker's Marshmallow Toppings.
Fat free.
Artificial flavored. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Marley P.
I stopped eating marshmallows several years ago when I found out where gelatin comes from, but I've really missed them! This marshmallow topping, however, does not contain gelatin and helps me get my marshmallow fix (there are actual vegan marshmallows, but they're spendy so I don't buy them very often). Keep in mind, though, that just because something is fat free doesn't mean it is good for you! This marshmallow fluff is mostly high fructose corn syrup, so it's not exactly health food. That being said, I do enjoy topping my brownies or nice cream with this every now and then.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Foodie Expert
This is a must have for me . I love this topping on different flavor ice cream. It's inexpensive . I also use it on a few cake recipes. It's fat free ( I love fat free) . I recommend!
Estela V.
Lawrence, MA
Tried this grandkids loved it on their ice cream sundaes
also tried other s chocolate and the caramel one all good
i would recommend you to try them
Tyeishia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Yummy product! Plus, it's vegan!! I use this for practically everything in regards to toppings. Pretzels, ice cream, deconstructed snores.