Smucker's Fat Free Marshmallow Toppings

by Smuckers

Smucker's Marshmallow Toppings.
Fat free.
Artificial flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smucker's Fat Free Marshmallow Toppings!
I stopped eating marshmallows several years ago when I found out where gelatin comes from, but I've really missed them! This marshmallow topping, however, does not contain gelatin and helps me get my marshmallow fix (there are actual vegan marshmallows, but they're spendy so I don't buy them very often). Keep in mind, though, that just because something is fat free doesn't mean it is good for you! This marshmallow fluff is mostly high fructose corn syrup, so it's not exactly health food. That being said, I do enjoy topping my brownies or nice cream with this every now and then.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
OH MY LORD. THIS IS THE BEST. I used to be obsessed with hot fudge, but after trying this, there’s a new winner. I wouldn’t put it on an ice cream that you super love the flavor of, but it works great with vanilla. The reason I say this is because the topping itself is so good, it distracts from the ice cream a little bit. I could probably eat this out of the jar tbh. It’s a GREAT topping and I would definitely recommend trying this. It’s pretty sweet but what do you expect from marshmallow topping...
No Special Diet
Sandwich, MA
This is a must have for me . I love this topping on different flavor ice cream. It's inexpensive . I also use it on a few cake recipes. It's fat free ( I love fat free) . I recommend!
Vegan, No Special Diet
Arcadia, CA
Not a huge marshmallow fluff fan. It’s kind of too sweet for me but I’d recommend this over jet puffs brand. I only use it as filling or or topping ice cream
Lawrence, MA
Tried this grandkids loved it on their ice cream sundaes also tried other s chocolate and the caramel one all good i would recommend you to try them
No Special Diet
N Las Vegas, NV
Yummy product! Plus, it's vegan!! I use this for practically everything in regards to toppings. Pretzels, ice cream, deconstructed snores.
Organic
Mays Landing, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom loves using this on top of her ice cream and she got my addicted to it! This taste amazing on top of chocolate ice cream
Low Carb